Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades

Real Warfare 2: Northern Crusades A new chapter in the Real Warfare realistic real-time strategy games series.

Old 02-19-2012, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

Default frustrated

I looked thru posts couldnt seethe answer to my problem just bought RW2 retail, and the game just will not play constant crashing cant even get to first contact, message comes up as engine.exe stopped working, and cpu usage is at 100%, play shogun total war on this system so that should nt be an issue, have updated drivers, and downloaded the software so it actually lets me input the activation code have tryed changing settings and resolution all come up blank.im no computer wiz so i like games to run without having to go into programs and tinker with files , is this a known issue with windows 7, ? have also tryed running in compatability mode XP sp3, nothing works, really not happy at this time, and would really appreciate some help
Old 02-19-2012, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

Hello, I feel your pain. Hang in there- they are finishing the 2.2.6 atch that should solve alot issues.
Old 02-19-2012, 08:52 PM
Registered Member

Default even more frustrated

K well i dont see that helping tbh i just tried to update with patch and when i launch update it says no version of real warfare in system, even tho its there on the hard drive !!!! is that cos the previous patches are for download version and not retail ?
Old 02-20-2012, 08:03 AM
Approved Member

Yes, the retail version is already 2.2.5.
Old 02-20-2012, 06:50 PM
Registered Member

Default frustrated, a little less roll on 226

Ok thanks for clearing that up just hope 226 clears up my problems, so i can actually play what i hope is a good game
Old 02-23-2012, 02:19 PM
Approved Member

Did you install the patch's through the games update application if so try installing them manually,downloading them yourself and installing them,helped me when i was getting crash's