Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

Old 09-30-2011, 03:28 AM
Approved Member

Thanks for the new link! The filefront one works for me too now. Last week the link redirected me to gamefront and it said the file was not found. (must've been some problem on their end) Oh well
Old 10-17-2011, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

ty
Old 11-22-2011, 02:52 AM
Registered Member

is there a mod to add russian voices to english SW3? i install the english voice and it was great, but i just want to hear the russian one
Old 02-08-2012, 05:11 PM
Registered Member

Awesome links! Thanks for the info Truc! I have been playing this game on OnLive for a little while now, but then I decided I wanted to check out the mods for it so I just went and picked it up. Great game! Thanks again!
Old 02-17-2012, 09:14 PM
Approved Member

Just to say that your missile mod makes the game almost impossible to get past the NESF when trying to change the id on the mastif i have it on hard mode and its pretty much instant death when those 3 ships start shooting shields are down in 1 salvo add to that if my fighters die when out they are put into escape pods whitch i cant go back to pick up as il die...tryed 10+ times now to get past them its very frustraiting.
Old 02-23-2012, 04:18 PM
Approved Member

It's doable.
Not sure if you're refering to the patrols in... Argon?, or the one that stops you at the hephaestus gate, so I'll give you tips for both.

1) Yes, trying to take them on atm, unless you have at least t2 countermeasures is pretty much straight up death.
So don't.

While you're in the Pirate mastiff, pirates are neutral to you.
Use this to sneak around the system's edge and get at the hephestus gate from behind.
With a t2 radar, you can time it just about rght to slip between the coverage of the three patrols.
Once you're in hephestus, just move away from the gate.
The NESF patrol's radar is about as good as yours, so play ostrich ('if I can't see you, you can't see me'), and you should be okay.

2, and very important in Hard mode) DISABLE FIGHTER AUTO-LAUNCH.
This saves you a lot of aggravation when you get jumoed as soon as you enter a system.
Of course, there are times when auto-launching helps, so pause whenever you enter a system, which'll give you the few seconds you need to figure out what's going on; so you can decide intelliganelt whether you're better off launching or not.
(Since you can't cancel a launch order, you're better off not having it issue in the first place.)

3) The patrol's 'spawn, advance, talk, attack' script runs in real-time.
Increase the game-speed when you move away, and they'll be out of sight before they even finish talking.

tl;dr:
gl hf
Old 06-05-2012, 10:21 AM
Registered Member

does the mothership mod still work and if it does where do i buy the ships or do i need to start a new game inorder to get them?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Approved Member

I think it still works. You can buy motherships at the maintenance stations. No need to start a new game.
Old 07-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Registered Member

Default Ty

Thanks a lot for the mods guys
Old 11-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up Great Work All!

Just wanted to post my thanks to all you guys for the neat Mods. I haven't installed them yet, as I just picked up SW3 recently (am a huge SW1 fan), and am playing through a vanilla game first. Have them all downloaded though, and after reading through all the descriptions and seeing the screenshots, I am really looking forward to giving them a go in the not too far future. Once again, KUDOs to you guys for posting these, and all your great info and advice!