Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames

Fulqrum PublishingGames Discuss Fulqrum Publishing games not listed below.

Old 08-16-2009, 02:48 PM
Registered Member

Default World War I - Console Commands

Hi,

During the game, if you press "~" the game console opens up. There is a history of messages on it, but also an input field.

Does anyone knows if this input field has any usefulness? There are commands that you can type in to do something? Usually, when the game presents such a command console, there are some lines you can use.

Best regards,
Old 08-16-2009, 08:39 PM
Approved Member

the game has no cheats. so what can you do with command console..??
i dont know. may someone pro knows it..

EDIT= type HELP. perhaps you can receive list of commands. just give it a try.who knows???!!

Best regards

Last edited by persoiranian; 08-16-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 08-17-2009, 01:23 AM
Registered Member

Hi,

I tried a quite few things in the console, but no sucess. I think that in the console you would be able to activate some "developers" commands that can give you extra control over the game. This is common in games that presents a menu like this.

If you go to the game directory, you will find the files config.cfg and defconf.cfg. Open them with Notepad. I'll see a list of key mappings. If you want to change the save game key from F5 to F7, for example, just search for F5 in the config.cfg and change it.

If you pay attention, you'll note a lot of commands that does not work in the game. Probably they are intented only for "developers mode" (look at the beggining of defconf.cfg and you'll find some citations of developers just in the beginning). I think there is a way to activate this.

I'm particularly interested in the "show_warfog" feature. I think this command may deactivate the warfog feature, which I find quite annoyning when playing this kind of game (sorry, I'm not a hardcore gamer. I play just for fun).

Let me know if you find something. I would also appreciate some developer's help on this.

Best regards,