Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > XIII Century: Death or Glory

XIII Century: Death or Glory Real-time strategy game covering major battles of the 13th Century. Lead the English, the French, the Mongols, the Germans or Kievan Rus' (Russians) to victory!

Old 12-23-2010, 03:58 AM
Registered Member

Hi. I can not connect to online server.

Bought through Steam.

Running vista64

Things i'v tried so far:

1, Downloaded all the files to make game work without Steam. (which its does now ) build 2.2.1
2, Tried to patch it with build 2.2.3 but it says, game not installed.
3, Tried running it with admin and XP sp2 on, no joy.
4, Tried to connect to online game in main game window but says, cannot connect to server.

Very good game you have ( much better than MTW2) and the game works fine with ultra on. The config comes up every time i start the game up aswell.

HELP Plz. Thanks.
Old 03-31-2011, 08:45 PM
Registered Member

Default Multiple issues

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. Purchased the gold version of the game through Steam.

Every time I start the game I have to go through the config process. I have seen no solution to this problem in any of the forums.

I cannot connect to the online game server. The error is "Cannot connect to server". I've seen no solution to this problem, either.

I am unable to update the application. I have downloaded and applied the 2.2.1 patch and the English translation. When I try to run the updater, even as an administrator, it doesn't do anything -- no status bar, no information, just the window, a picture and the cancel button. I have found no clear instructions on how to perform the update successfully.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:06 PM
Registered Member

Hi guys. About problems in game through a server, write to customer support.
I today wrote also a server have earned, but in the end of day again could not incorporate to a server.
And that game is on sale, and the declared game through a server does not work. It is not proper.
Old 09-24-2012, 06:21 PM
Registered Member

Default ok i take it 1c doesnt care

i posted in this games blood of europe forum no replies by any one just tried to send the top operator who posted the if you have technical issues post here
his box is full
probably with complaints
tried to send the ops who tells every to email a dxdiag to his gmail got it returned this am
tried to send the log to the top ops you posted too many letters even if he could get this complaint
i either one want the nvidia problem fixed or two i want my money back and i will never buy any 1c company made game ever again
i can run modern warfare 3 on mega options everytime i play it with a new nvidia driver we set the settings to optimal