Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Armored Princess

King's Bounty: Armored Princess Sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Dersu: Verona, Uzala
Umkas: Dersu, Uzala, Nameless island, Reha
Well this stinks. Uzala is now the only island I haven't uncovered and I would welcome it for some extra free experience, but here's the deal:

1 of 2 navigational charts on Dersu turned out to be a scroll. The other spawned in the "frog area" which is blocked on the one side by the huge orc fellow and on the other by the orc in love who will let me pass and collect the map to Uzala when -- and here's the good part -- I collect the remaining pearls from Uzala.

Ok, fine, so I went to ghastly Umkas and after some gruesome kiting attempts fished out Nameless and a wanderer's scroll. I thought the latter was a stroke of bad luck, but was sure the Uzala map had to be in the third location, close to mama bear & her cubs. Well, guess what, I got a 4th frickin Magical flow scroll instead.

So, Uzala is esentially shut for me, unless I beat the huge orc guy or Hagni for the wings, both of which are pretty difficult fights on impossible.

Sorry about that, felt the need to vent. /end rant
Old 02-26-2010, 09:44 PM
Approved Member

Hogan is MUCH easier than Hagni. He has almost no good magic to cast, and his army of orcs is often light on ranged damage. Just a tip . I used to get to the frog via the other orc... then I learned that Hogan is often just a wuss!
Old 03-02-2010, 05:50 PM
Approved Member

You're right about Hogan, of course, I just wasn't giving it much thought at the time, as I was busy being bitter about lacking the Uzala map in order to complete the world map.
Old 04-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Registered Member

Red face

Hey guys!

I have a minor but annoying problem. I can't make the health bar permanently visible by pressing alt anymore (probably because of my new windows) only temporary by pressing ctr, which sux.

I hope you can help me.
Old 06-28-2010, 02:07 PM
Approved Member

what about robbers and maurauders?
they also effected by the royal grif?
Old 11-24-2010, 05:15 PM
Approved Member

Anyone have the morale info for the ghost sword?
Old 04-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
- Struggle with the darkness
Mauron Dark has a special parameter, called "Power of Darkness". When he joins, it's at 100%. After each battle, it is modified by:
-5, if there are undead in the enemy army
-4, if there are demons in the enemy army
+2, if there are demons in your army
+1, if there are undead in your army
Each of these modifiers is standalone. So, for example, if there are both demons and undead in your and enemy army, the modifier will decrease by: -5-4+2+1=-6.

When the parameter reaches 0%, you will get a very special and powerful item "Shard of Darkness". When equipped, it improves the Attack of all Black Knights by 10 and grants them the "always retaliates" ability.
I've been meaning to ask:
by "army" does it mean "of those five troops that you use" (which is the trigger for morale, for example Humans w/Undead or Demons, or Dwarves w/Elves)
OR
by "army" does it mean "any of the seven slots you have [five to use in combat, + 2 in Reserve]"?

Thanks!
Old 08-17-2022, 12:12 PM
Approved Member

Default living items info for KB The Legend

DGDobrev's post is perfect.
But I need the information about KB The Legend.
Especially "XI. LIVING ITEMS INFO" part.

Because there are differences between The Legend and Armored Princess.

How can I find the details of living items for KB The Legend?

Thanks for your help.