Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > NecroVisioN

NecroVisioN First-person shooter. The year is 1916. Young private fights enemy soldiers, vampires and demons on the battlefields of World War I and underground.

Old 02-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Registered Member

Default is NecroVisioN released in Poland?

on necrovision official site is news:
"NecroVisioN on sale, 20.02.2009
WW1 FPS is live on shelves right today in most european countries. UK release is planned on 27th of February."

I was in a few stores in Poland and there weren't any necrovision copies. Can somebody answer: is NecroVisioN released already in Poland? if no when it will be released? maybe 27 february like in uk? or later?
Old 02-23-2009, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnemosyne View Post
on necrovision official site is news:
"NecroVisioN on sale, 20.02.2009
WW1 FPS is live on shelves right today in most european countries. UK release is planned on 27th of February."

I was in a few stores in Poland and there weren't any necrovision copies. Can somebody answer: is NecroVisioN released already in Poland? if no when it will be released? maybe 27 february like in uk? or later?
Hi,
Polish release date is beginning of March, you can check on www.cenega.pl - for sure they'll make announcement when game hits store shelves.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:23 AM
Approved Member

Even if it is not released in Poland, you can always order it from someplace else, remember the net is one gigantic marketplace and you can import what you want if you can't get it locally.
Case in point:
King's Bounty: The Legend... it is still not available in bricks and mortar retail stores in Australia, only from one or two online stores in Australia and one in NZ as far as I know, so don't hold your breath waiting for certain games to appear in your local store anytime soon, if you aren't from a big games developer they don't want to hear about you.
Old 02-24-2009, 07:31 AM
Approved Member

why the dont want games that are not from a big game developer??