Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 07-21-2018, 12:30 AM
Approved Member

Any news or developments for the masses to consume?
Old 07-21-2018, 01:49 AM
Approved Member

Well,... I'm in my new place, It's nice, but I realized I now have a stack of fridges running up one wall, and a TV and computer above, below, and on three side of me, so I am having major grounding problems trying to record. We'll figure it out, uTube said to plug everything into the same jack to unify the ground, so we'll try that.
It's nice though, my own door, with a peep hole :c)
Oh and a lady upstairs who lives in a different gravity field than the rest of us, THUMP THUMP THUMP, "I only weight 110 lbs" she tells me. Have not seen her, she answered through the peep hole.

That's about it, oh how silly of me, I lost my mind there for a moment, how selfish of me to make it all about me, so, enough of me talking about me, maybe some one else wants to talk about me for a bit.....

Last edited by Music; 07-21-2018 at 01:50 AM. Reason: gravity field
Old 07-21-2018, 10:21 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugumby View Post
Any news or developments for the masses to consume?
From what I've read on the Vwings.net forum, Magot said that we'll soon be able to position AA guns on building roofs and concrete bunkers in the FMB.
Old 07-21-2018, 10:42 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baball View Post
From what I've read on the Vwings.net forum, Magot said that we'll soon be able to position AA guns on building roofs and concrete bunkers in the FMB.
yes, something like that

Old 07-22-2018, 06:21 PM
Approved Member

looks interesting indeed,will be interesting to avoid a flak tower by going low and watching the roofs fly apart?
Old 07-30-2018, 02:44 PM
Approved Member

Default Beta read me?

there is something like a read me out on Vwings now, looks like a beta test maybe?
Old 07-31-2018, 12:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by stugumby View Post
there is something like a read me out on Vwings now, looks like a beta test maybe?
yeap
Old 07-31-2018, 04:44 PM
Approved Member

Default The North Pole?

Looks like a North Pole map is coming, expanded Murmansk and Moscow and Donbas with different seasons. Updated tb3 cockpit and bombsight changed to opb1 type. Ai pe2 type 244. Not really sure of what types of missions for the pole map, perhaps a exploration in MBR?
new ram selector, hope it's comparable with sas type mod act etc. looks like some new industrial objects as well. I'm eagerly waiting!
Old 08-16-2018, 06:32 PM
Approved Member

Default Potential change to He177 armaments?

If I understand this correctly the current He177 has fritz X and Hs293 missile/guided bombs as a load out option. If these are removed this will cause missions built with them to be unusable etc. There was comments on Vwings that they wont be there on 414 because they are part of He177A5, not A3?
Old 08-16-2018, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

i suppose you are right..

to have Hs293 and FrizX on Flyable He177 need seriously rework pit.. place in pit control devices for guided bomb ...

yes it's potentialy issue with mission ... but i dont see mission for He177 with loadouts which must be guided by live player ...

may be i wrong.