Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 05-29-2019, 10:51 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
I think the song w gold doesn't matter how long it last.
Good to know. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raknefne View Post
I think ice crystal spell is OP... 6-12-18 Mana is cheap. Perhaps increase with 50% in mana. U can block everything and just have shooters...
Are you playing with a mage, rak? Well, with a Soothsayer.

I see Royal Griffins have got a new talent unlockable at rank 5. I think this change is not documented on page 1.**

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 05-29-2019 at 10:52 PM. Reason: **It's, sorry.
Old 05-30-2019, 08:16 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirlancelot View Post
Is this true also for the reversal (avoiding damage)? (ie: defense) I hope so, it would give a good reason to developing defense.

Target seems still quite relevant (decisive) on Hard, I'm gonna start an Impossible run to check the differences.

PS: The song which increases gold income after battle and initiative, does it also give such extra money if the fight last longer than the specified turns its played?
Hi guys!
-Damage difference works both ways
-I think the gold song works always, as raknefne said
-Gift and runic word can be a possible exploit bug, I never used it, so I can't tell. Maybe on my next run I'll try it. You can try it on impossible and also have a feeling if it is overpowered.
-I don't remember what was "shoulder to shoulder". If it is bugged , then it is from the original game, I didn't touch it.
-Ice spikes spell is good, but in my experience it wasn't overpowered, maybe again it is the difficulty difference.
-Royal griffin is documented under point 7. I've accidently named it "Imperial"
Old 06-03-2019, 05:16 PM
Approved Member

Well, I'm actually enjoying the mod despite the fact it seems I can't beat on Impossible the first necromancer enemy hero (with a Viking, at least), you need to defeat in order to leave the first island.

I wonder how you manage to win him. He's Very Strong and I only have a couple of scrolls and level 4.

Hard however, felt rather easy to me. So it seems I'd need something between Hard and Impossible.
Old 06-04-2019, 06:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Well, I'm actually enjoying the mod despite the fact it seems I can't beat on Impossible the first necromancer enemy hero (with a Viking, at least), you need to defeat in order to leave the first island.

I wonder how you manage to win him. He's Very Strong and I only have a couple of scrolls and level 4.

Hard however, felt rather easy to me. So it seems I'd need something between Hard and Impossible.
Yes, the enemy hero is quite strong. I'm always having difficulties with him , but I like it.
Maybe we can adjust the "Hard" option. Do you know your way with the game files? Edit the logic.txt file and change "exp" and "alead" from 2.40 to 2.60 and also change "money" from 0.25 to 0.18. That should give around 33% more money compared to "impossible"(it's 50% at the moment). You'll need to start a new game after the changes.
Old 06-04-2019, 01:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorko80 View Post
Yes, the enemy hero is quite strong. I'm always having difficulties with him , but I like it.
Maybe we can adjust the "Hard" option. Do you know your way with the game files? Edit the logic.txt file and change "exp" and "alead" from 2.40 to 2.60 and also change "money" from 0.25 to 0.18.
Where are those files located? In "data" or "sessions" folders? I guess they are inside some *.kfs compressed archive?

I defeated the hero at third attempt, anyway. Problem is, I lost all the fancy units on the process and now have an army of only slingers, vikings and simmilar cheaper units. I lack the money for any better.

And now I was beaten by Eric (facepalm) xD
Old 06-05-2019, 10:30 AM
Approved Member

Two more questions:

Assassins Known Enemy ability, how much attack & defense get depending on their % knowledge of each race?

Pirates and Sea dogs excavator ability, does stack? ie: If I have x pirates and y sea dogs, do I get 20% more gold after battle?
Old 06-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Approved Member

To Sirlancelot: was playing mage on hard. Having a break... Been playing Wotn a lot the last years when making the Hylfire and Bonfire mod. More surfing games now but only Kb games...
Old 06-07-2019, 09:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Two more questions:

Assassins Known Enemy ability, how much attack & defense get depending on their % knowledge of each race?

Pirates and Sea dogs excavator ability, does stack? ie: If I have x pirates and y sea dogs, do I get 20% more gold after battle?
When you hover the mouse cursor over the assassin's ability , it will show you how much bonus they acquired. I think it was up to 50%. I have no idea about pirates and sea dogs, never used them.
Glad to hear you've beaten the necromancer. Eric is a bit easier, but losing your army makes it harder . Next time you'll prepare better.
If you are still interested in changing the hard mode, write me again, I'll think of something.
Old 06-07-2019, 11:17 PM
Approved Member

Griffin Rage is bugged. Whenever I use it from distance, it hits the target without moving the griffin.

Last edited by Sirlancelot; 06-08-2019 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-10-2019, 06:52 AM
Approved Member

It is not bugged, the griffin moves so fast that you can't see it . Jokes aside - for some reason the game does not want to execute the correct animation, that is why the griffin stays on it's place. But still the skill works perfect - you can't hit a creature outside your moving range.