Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-25-2010, 11:57 PM
Approved Member

Hello all,I am Grislawskijg52. Play on PS3 in the central time zone. Learning the ropes of online play. My wife bought this for me. I had not touched a game station since atari back in the 80's. Wow the graphics have changed. Really enjoy the old aircraft and online play. Usually just play arcade.
Old 10-26-2010, 01:00 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by grislawskijg52 View Post
Hello all,I am Grislawskijg52. Play on PS3 in the central time zone. Learning the ropes of online play. My wife bought this for me. I had not touched a game station since atari back in the 80's. Wow the graphics have changed. Really enjoy the old aircraft and online play. Usually just play arcade.
Hey there. Welcome to the forums! I believe i've played with you before, you're pretty good.
Old 10-26-2010, 05:35 PM
Approved Member

Grislawskijg is not pretty good, he is the man!!! Nice to see you guys in the forum. I read the forum but dont really post until now. Anyway I am R-BADD7 and love BOP. Seeing many new names lately gives me hope of playing this game for a long time. See you in the skies my friends!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:17 AM
Approved Member

Hey RBADD, nice to see you here to. Always enjoy playing with and against you. No one flies a messer much better than you. See you in the air!!!
Old 10-28-2010, 01:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akula View Post
Hey there. Welcome to the forums! I believe i've played with you before, you're pretty good.
Hey Akula we have played together. Nice to see you are here as well. Catch you in the sky.
Old 11-03-2010, 07:55 PM
Registered Member

Hello everyone

I currently play under the xbox live gamertag of HF Wolverine.
I would consider myself a fairly decent dogfighter not so much at ground attack though, i can keep a dogfight up for a good while. I focus my flying on the Dicta Boelke that was the basis for aerial combat in WWI. I am on from
3pm-7pm on the weekdays and on weekends just bout all day when i have nothing to do. I would love to fly with some of you but i cant figure out why it keeps telling me the server is not available if someone could please explain it would be helpful but in the mean time im looking forward to savor the thrill of the dogfight.

Good luck,

HF Wolverine
Old 11-03-2010, 08:14 PM
Approved Member

welcome. you are on the right time to catch a bunch of the fun and polite british boys. check out the threads for 360 and add a few of the players to your friends list. the server message just means there are no open games at the moment. either keep clicking it about every 30 seconds ( which is boring ) or create your own game and see who pops in. if they bug out dont get upset. they were probably in a game with several of their friends and wish to jion them ...follow them. you will find more players in real and sim than on arcade. let them know you are new to this and they will help you along with out killing you too much...lol. you might find less games happening at the moment due to the apache air assault demo being released. but there will be games be patient..
Old 11-03-2010, 11:58 PM
Registered Member

thanks bobby for the information...love to start flying with a good bunch of everyone

P.S. add me if you want to play GT:HF Wolverine....looking forward to adding kills to the boards
Old 11-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Approved Member

will do... my GT is Bobbysockser. feel free to add me. forget the leaderboards...they dont work. just have fun... lots of it.
Old 11-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Registered Member

plan on having much fun and will keep in mind that boards arent a high priority anyway. keep your head on a swivel >> HF Wolverine