Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 12-24-2012, 04:26 PM
Approved Member

New Bug: build 6246/6250

When AI uses Assassins and succeed with the "Murder" skill, the AI sits and does nothing despite having an extra free turn.

Dev mode shows nothing and the only way to proceed is to reload the game.

Game is stuck with the Assassins going "next" but the AI doing nothing.

Workaround: don't let assassins kill with murder. (Don't let assassins get away with murder )

Last edited by ckdamascus; 12-24-2012 at 04:57 PM.
Old 12-25-2012, 03:11 PM
Registered Member

Default Alliance with the dwarves

I killed the 3 ice dragons on Iceland before I talked to the dwarf king and got further in the Alliance with the dwarves quest. Now I have 0 of 3 dragons destroyed... Unless the dragons to be killed are in the peak of the ice dragon (one of them killed there too). So I'm stuck with the main quest..
Old 12-25-2012, 09:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orin View Post
I killed the 3 ice dragons on Iceland before I talked to the dwarf king and got further in the Alliance with the dwarves quest. Now I have 0 of 3 dragons destroyed... Unless the dragons to be killed are in the peak of the ice dragon (one of them killed there too). So I'm stuck with the main quest..
I finish game with 3 bugged mission...

1.missing cabine boy Isterring
2.Attractiong customers in Arlania
3.Dressing shop at Riftland, mission with Robbed shoper

...free advice...sometimes just bug Quest update... go to King Dwarf and speak with him. I have to many bugged "quest update" on main quests, after that you will get UNMARKED quest house on island of orcs so many walking around...

...Very bad tested game before release! That is all,everything is in bugged "quest update" on quest screen
Old 12-26-2012, 11:03 AM
Registered Member

Thanks. I will try that.

Update:
The dragons to be killed are on the peak. I killed the last two. I got the message that it's cleared and and the dwarves can open the gold mine. Also the quest progress shows this step grayed out and now I have to report to the king (even it still says 2 of 3 are killed)

Thanks again.

Last edited by Orin; 12-26-2012 at 11:35 AM.
Old 12-26-2012, 11:16 AM
Registered Member

Default **Priest Healing Bug**

I noticed that the Priests dont resurrect anymore. My priests in my particular army says that it can heal 1861 health to a troop...but it only heals full health to only one unit of that particular troop that you want healed. It doesnt resurrect. It used to resurrect. Whats going on? Whats the point of having a priest heal 1861 health if there are no such units in the game that have a health of 1861???? ****HUGE BUG***
Old 12-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

Priests never resurrected, you are probably thinking of Inquisitors...
Old 12-26-2012, 12:06 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelotcrusade View Post
Modding
  1. Nonworking LUA functions: None of these LUA functions appear to do anything: Game.MessageBox(...), Game.InvokeMsgBox(...), Game.Log(...) and Game.atom_getpar(...). Could they be fixed?
Here is the response from developers with a bit of humor:

Quote:
These functions DO work (at least some of them).
Game.MessageBox ( text [,caption] ) shows the text with caption above.
Game.InvokeMsgBox(name, text) shows text IN CASE one uses "warning" as the name parameter. Other variants for name parameter are possible but unknown to this one. Enkindle this.
Game.Log ( par1 [,par2, par3 ...] ) this one considers this particular function to be broken or requiring some extra parameters.
Game.atom_getpar() this one has never seen any traces of this particular function
Old 12-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Registered Member

Probably known bug: 3 achievements doesnt work. Its Mad Courage, Proffesor and Ragnarok's Messenger. Read somewhere that it's steam's fault, but not. Actually, achievements just cant pop in game, because game ends right after final battle. Fix it, please. Want my 100%
Old 12-26-2012, 10:19 PM
Approved Member

@Adjutant
The last one is buried on the island. 3 from human Monsters, 1 from a crest in the water and one is buried.

I had no problems with this and the full Plundered Stylist quest.

I play on 1.3.1.6250.
Old 12-28-2012, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmar View Post
Probably known bug: 3 achievements doesnt work. Its Mad Courage, Proffesor and Ragnarok's Messenger. Read somewhere that it's steam's fault, but not. Actually, achievements just cant pop in game, because game ends right after final battle. Fix it, please. Want my 100%
Patron / Friend of the Pirate are also still bugged in most cases. Global steam stats show 0.1% so some people got them, but I haven't despite completing those quests in just about every patch.

But there used to be tons more that were bugged, so we're getting there.