Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:27 PM
Registered Member

I am new to BOP. Just started out a couple of months ago. I use PS3 and located in GMT-5. Those of you I have the opportunity to play with, please just have patience. Thanks.
Old 08-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Approved Member

welcome Jihad_Joe, i think you will find some very patient and helpful guys here on the psn. check out some of the ps3 threads and get to know them...
Old 08-12-2010, 09:37 PM
Registered Member

Just bought this game maybe 4 days ago. Name's Mike. I've already played with a few of you guys online, can't remember exactly who though. I use xbox and my user name is my gametag. Hit me up if you wanna play, but go easy on me lol.

Last edited by shallweshag5; 08-12-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-13-2010, 11:39 PM
Registered Member

Hey new pilot here, got the game on the xbox 360, gamer tag : J Porta. Still kinda learning though. this seem like a really cool forum.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Approved Member

welcome shallweshag5 and lyingfigure666,
there are a lot of guys here willing to teach you the ropes. expect to get your ass handed to you but that is the way you learn best. but pretty soon you will be dishing it out too. what timezone are you in??
Old 08-15-2010, 05:49 PM
Registered Member

Question

I'm not new to the game, but I'm new to this forum. Because the servers on IL2-BoP for 360 are ridiculously bad I rarely have the chance to play online and get impatient with it.
The reason I joined this site is because I want to play it more, so I'm guessing you guys play amongst yourselves.
I'm in London/Dublin GMT and play on simulation only; are there any games going?
Just to mention, I have played online, it's just hard to find a game these days.

PS: XBL Gamertag; RR Avon

Last edited by RR_Avon; 08-15-2010 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:54 PM
Registered Member

Im new to playing IL-2 online, and its instantly addictive. I've always been a huge fan of flight sims, and its awesome to see there is a realistic console sim. Got my love for aviation from my dad and uncle, who were both fighter pilots. Plus, I was blessed enough to work on the F-14 Tomcat for five years.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:16 PM
Approved Member

welcome RR Avon and Hazegrey61,

RR there are a couple guys who religiously play sim. most games are in real and there are usually plenty of them. most guys are game for any play. so check out the xbox threads and get to know the guys...

Haze, yeah it is very addicting. what system are you using and time zone are you in?
Old 08-15-2010, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazeGrey61 View Post
Im new to playing IL-2 online, and its instantly addictive. I've always been a huge fan of flight sims, and its awesome to see there is a realistic console sim. Got my love for aviation from my dad and uncle, who were both fighter pilots. Plus, I was blessed enough to work on the F-14 Tomcat for five years.
allo,played a couple with yourself today,sorry cta went 4 on 2,i did land in a field twice but your team mate thought he would bag some easy kills,so i payed him some attention,good flying,see you in the skys,dont be shy ,tell us all about your dad and uncle, love to hear about it

Last edited by Davedog74; 08-15-2010 at 06:26 PM. Reason: im thick
Old 08-20-2010, 12:25 AM
Approved Member

Hi all, Conn reporting in. I'll play most difficulties and modes, but no CTA. Need to find some similarly skilled pilots. Real world flying consists of about 5 hours in a dual control Grob tutor, and lots of time in the Viking glider, which let me do a solo flight in april. Hoping to apply to the Fleet Air Arm as pilot.

GMT+0
PSN: The_Stapler