Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 09-30-2009, 05:02 AM
Approved Member

Location: The U.S. of F@#$ing A. America thats where!!! Wichita, Kansas

How is not liking realistic mode bashing the game. It has 3 modes of play therefore you can play the game 3 different way's. I think its amazing how realistic realistic mode is, I just don't have fun playing that mode half the time. When I get board with arcade I'll go play realistic, if there were anybody online half the time. You're bitching at me because I have a good suggestion for the host player of the game and not liking 2 specific aircraft out of the whole entire game. If you play realistic and thats it, why do care if I play arcade. You're bashing me because I want arcade to be better than it already is like I've stated over and over again. If you don't like it well you're just SOL.
Old 09-30-2009, 06:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadByte View Post
which are cheaper, lower price,
Redundancy check? Or was that to make the list of advantages of un-manned aircraft longer?
Old 09-30-2009, 07:55 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadByte View Post
Meh whats the point?, they're both "last generation" next is unmanned aircraft which are cheaper, lower price, lower maintance. I would like to see either one of them try a 1 on X "how many unmanned one could buy for the price of one (1) f22/su37" and then see who wins.
play the devs at this game and you'll see a team of robot flown yf35s shooting lasers and mindcontrolling your team mates planes...

maybe we could all live and let live...arcade has a following, simulator has a following, realistic seems to be where the two camps meet on quieter nights...I've been busy as online recently, but I really appreciate the invites I'm getting...thanks guys
________
Mazda Mx-5 Specifications

Last edited by juz1; 02-24-2011 at 08:40 AM.