Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 11-20-2010, 12:44 AM
Approved Member

What version of the game is it you mean? Russian or English
Old 11-20-2010, 12:46 AM
Approved Member

English. Sorry. Should had stated that before.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Driver View Post
I know there was a 1.0.0.1 version. The latest is 3.0.1.0, which is linked in Nike-It's post, which is the link you posted.
Any other version of a "Hot Fix/Patch" is NOT for the English version that I can only assume you are talking about. The 1.0.0.1 version was written prior to the English release. So, it doesn't exist for that version of the game, and won't work for it..
Old 11-20-2010, 12:52 AM
Approved Member

Wait. I could had sworn rnr_en_update_setup1.0.0.1.exe (or something like that) was released as a Hotfix sometime after the game's release.
Yet you're telling me the 1.0.0.1 version is for the Russian version.

Is the 3.0.1.0 version the original EN version? What I've heard it's a patch from the original English release.

Last edited by USA Driver; 11-20-2010 at 12:57 AM.
Old 11-20-2010, 12:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Wait. I could had sworn rnr_en_update_setup1.0.0.1.exe was released as a Hotfix sometime after the game's release.
Yet you're telling me the 1.0.0.1 version is for the Russian version.

Is the 3.0.1.0 version the original EN version? What I've heard it's a patch from the original English release.
I'm simply saying you won't find it for the English version. You asked a question, and I'm simply trying to help you out. If you can find that version on this forum, or anywhere else. Feel free. I know of no such version for the English R'n'R.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:33 AM
Approved Member

Do you remember the version of the hotfix for the EN version, after the game was released?
Because it can't be 3.0.1.0. It's a patch.
Old 11-20-2010, 01:41 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Do you remember the version of the hotfix for the EN version, after the game was released?
Because it can't be 3.0.1.0. It's a patch.
I'm not going to sit here, and debate this with you. There was/is only one version of a "HOT FIX" released after/during the English version. The English version to date NEVER had a patch other than described as a HOT FIX", although they say they are working on one.

Let's stop beating this to death. Your question was asked, and answered more than once. If you find me incorrect, then show me.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-20-2010 at 01:50 AM.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:00 AM
Approved Member

You're right, USA Trucker. I apologize, deeply. I did some searching and found out the "mysterious" 1.0.0.1 version is in the game by default.
Simply viewing rungame.exe after installing it told me I was wrong. Though I bought the English version directly from 1C's online shop, it shows the laungage being Russian.
Apparently there is no difference between the Russian and English versions, except for the laungage.

Since the April 16th release of the game, the hotfix has been the 3.0.1.0 update. There has never been an actual update since that date.
I wasn't thinking. And I'm sorry.
Old 11-20-2010, 02:05 AM
Approved Member

OK, apology accepted. Let's just move on from here.
Old 11-23-2010, 06:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flykas View Post
hm just tried russian version 3.0.5 and I see that it turning in to enjoyable game. The physic are really improved. Trucks are not so light anymore and act quite predictabely. Reminds of King of the Road physics. Still some glitched left but it's way better for me. I think I'll start over to play this game like I always wanted.

I got the addon too , but it keeps crashing for me. Especialy the new places
Edit: Well I was overjoyed about the driving improvement. Driving with wheel is still bad, bud it's really improved. They should fix forcefeedback cuz now it's too simple and inccorect sometimes. Wheel is to light when the car is standing still and when you are driving it's almos just like centering spring on or off when stoping.