Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > RNR Questions

RNR Questions All questions about game.

Old 07-31-2010, 01:10 PM
Approved Member

ok wonder if you can help me(usa trucker)being as you are the one who did the walkthrough vids...

ok i just want to know if it is possible to complete the jack murdoc mission with a maxed out argosy,i cant seem to upgrade it anymore so presume its all maxed out but when i look at your vids your truck is moving a lot faster than my maxed out argosy,on a straight road i can do about 80+mph but not much more so was wondering if that is enough to beat him in the race

also if i buy a new truck do i lose my nav device or does it come with me into my new truck or have i got to find it again....
Old 07-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Approved Member

When you buy a new truck it is standard so you need to get everything again
Old 08-02-2010, 08:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark39 View Post
ok wonder if you can help me(usa trucker)being as you are the one who did the walkthrough vids...

ok i just want to know if it is possible to complete the jack murdoc mission with a maxed out argosy,i cant seem to upgrade it anymore so presume its all maxed out but when i look at your vids your truck is moving a lot faster than my maxed out argosy,on a straight road i can do about 80+mph but not much more so was wondering if that is enough to beat him in the race
It's possible.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Approved Member

im having fun doing the side missions after completing the main story line even though you cant do them all,anyway just a word of warning in case anybody doesn't know this,i had a load that i was taking to a warehouse when i got a call to do another side mission,now for some unknown reason my trailer got a flat tire and i was kicking up sparks from it so i pulled into a truck stop and just dropped it there and went on to do the other mission,however about 5 or 10 mins later i got a notice saying i was being fined $5000 for "abandoning my trailer",now this isn't to bad if you have loads of money but this happened to me early in the game and i didnt have enough to cover the fine so the "game" sold one of my offices to get its money,so be warned...dont drop a trailer any old place....
Old 08-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Approved Member

Not really a spoiler. This happens in real life as any trucker would know that has done it, or signed a contract. There is (in my day at least) an abandonment clause. Actually $5,000 is kind of cheap considering the value of the actual load, and in most US states the trucking company can also be fined.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

Default Missed storyline?

I didn't show up in time at Oxnard for a police interview when I got the call. Does this breaks the storyline permanently or there is any chance to repeat that mission?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-05-2010 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:35 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boque View Post
I didn't show up in time at Oxnard for a police interview when I got the call. Does this breaks the storyline permanently or there is any chance to repeat that mission?
It doesn't break the story line. It may alter some events though. Please don't post SPOILERS outside this thread. I don't know how you new guys keep missing this thread.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
It doesn't break the story line. It may alter some events though.
But the weeks passed and there were no storyline calls. Do I need to go somewhere on the map to continue it?
Thank you in advance.
Old 08-05-2010, 09:16 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by boque View Post
But the weeks passed and there were no storyline calls. Do I need to go somewhere on the map to continue it?
Thank you in advance.
This is why I have lots of saved game points. I can't answer your question as accurately as I would like because I did every single story line mission. If I failed one, I could always fall back on my saved game. You are very early in the story, so if this is not working well for you, than I would restart the story.
Old 08-07-2010, 07:58 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
You need to pick-up the trailer at Weaverville, where she approximately called you from. The trailer was there on the side of the road. You must have passed it, or you were on the opposite side, and never noticed it while she was talking to you (I fell for it too). Then go to where you are now (in picture), and drop it off. Her missions are a little tricky. If you have a save point just prior to this mission, then just re-load it. If not, try to go back to Weaverville, and look for the trailer.

You should be making a lot of different save points. I always stress this. It help alleviate some headaches.
is this the load of souvenir's she wants,i ask because i have just come out of SF heading for oakland when i got a call from her,it is showing i have about 70+ mins but the arrow is in weaverville,there is a trailer right near where i stopped but unable to hitch it so was wondering if this is the same mission.