Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend > Mods

Mods Everything about mods

Old 04-30-2009, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

Hi, did any of you manage to use the Taus Clasan army during battle? The game will unexpectedly terminate upon reaching Taus's turn...
Old 08-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lestas View Post
Now you can download the mod from this forum.

KBMaster (by NyRe) which is required for Army of Darkness mod is also uploaded here. English version of the Interface mod is included.
I can not get this to work,i have put it every where help
Old 08-05-2009, 01:41 PM
Registered Member

When anybody would do something with this Santa Claus, the mod will crash the game, so if You want to play this game don't instal this mod, because the mod is not working properly.
Regards
Old 08-09-2009, 11:01 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michalr73 View Post
When anybody would do something with this Santa Claus, the mod will crash the game, so if You want to play this game don't instal this mod, because the mod is not working properly.
Regards
I m quite sure that u have not installed the correct version of KBMaster or even never heart of any abot KBMaster, Right?
Old 08-10-2009, 11:02 AM
Registered Member

I have installed the KBmaster, and mods was working properly, with some small problems, but when was appeared the santa, and when he jumped, game have crashed. I don't know any other version of KBMaster then those attached to the Army of darkness Mod. Have you played with this mod? Have you met taus clasant?
Regards, Michał
Old 10-07-2009, 11:00 PM
Registered Member

grettings

i used the AoD mod and it worked great on transforming all of the transformable units but when i get into combat with anything as soon as the Demolishers turn comes game crash.

so i moved my demolishers to my reservs and used the giant taus clasant as soon as he took one cell game crashed again

so i moved the taus clasant to reserve and used my dark adepts they atked as normal but if a retaliation attack occured game crashed. so can some one help me please ?