Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 02-11-2013, 07:37 PM
Registered Member

thanks for reply! but can you see the objectives on the map/minimap somehow?
cant find my way, want marks as dots or something visible on the map/minimap..how do I locate the objectives?
Old 02-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Approved Member

I can't remember if quests show in the mini map but items do at lower difficulty. Objectives can be a bit tricky but this is rpg'ish. The description often (but not always) gives you a pretty good hint where to go when the objective is on another island. If the objective is on your island than that is part of the game - exploration. I will admit one annoying thing is that often objectives are created when quest start; so if you explore before you get the quest then you have to back-track to find the objective. If you open the map; you can place stickies on the map. What I frequently do (since many quest givers are not marked) is when I get a quest I open the map and mark the quest giver with a bit of text saying what this giver wants to complete the quest.
-
I have to admit i'm not the best - I heard there were 125 quets but i've only found 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by roppetoppe View Post
thanks for reply! but can you see the objectives on the map/minimap somehow?
cant find my way, want marks as dots or something visible on the map/minimap..how do I locate the objectives?
Old 02-25-2013, 08:46 PM
Registered Member

why is the game crashing at the runorm fight? what have I missed? is there a patch for this or something?

thanks
Old 03-08-2013, 10:02 PM
Registered Member

I have problem on fastland - one of the vampires is stuck behind a hill and i can't reach him to fight with him. And he holds the last piece of the mask... Please help!

Last edited by kam5kan; 03-09-2013 at 10:24 AM.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:24 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam5kan View Post
I have problem on fastland - one of the vampires is stuck behind a hill and i can't reach him to fight with him. And he holds the last piece of the mask... Please help!
Did you try to navigate Olaf with the arrow keys? Then you can reach some places, which you aren't able to reach by point and klick.

Good luck

J.B.
Old 03-09-2013, 04:16 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Did you try to navigate Olaf with the arrow keys? Then you can reach some places, which you aren't able to reach by point and klick.

Good luck

J.B.
Nope, it does not help i tried about half an hour... and went to other islands, but the vampire is still behind and untouchable.