Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Fulqrum PublishingGames > 7,62

7,62 Tactical action game, sequel to Brigade E5

Old 03-19-2010, 09:46 AM
Approved Member

Oh, my mistake then.. thx
Old 03-21-2010, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

Hi, i have just a few questions about this great game, so let me begin
When will the final version of Blue Sun Mode be released, do you have any date in mind, and i saw a new patch 1.04 and i don't quite understand what is that about, and will it work with Blue Sun Mode?
This is great game with so much potential but also with a lot of bugs at least english version, and what you are all doing is AMAZING , so keep up the good work. Sorry for my bad english , i am not from english speaking area
Old 03-21-2010, 08:05 AM
Approved Member

The final version will be released in a month or so, it all depends on how the testing goes.

The unofficial patch 1.04 is for the vanilla game, not the mod. All the fixes in the patch is already included in the mod. There is one exception to this, the 1024x768 resolution fix. If you play in that resolution you need to install the patch before you install the mod files.

And I agree, this is a great game, one of the best in the genre.
Old 03-22-2010, 07:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by R@S View Post
The final version will be released in a month or so, it all depends on how the testing goes.

The unofficial patch 1.04 is for the vanilla game, not the mod. All the fixes in the patch is already included in the mod. There is one exception to this, the 1024x768 resolution fix. If you play in that resolution you need to install the patch before you install the mod files.

And I agree, this is a great game, one of the best in the genre.
100% behind you R@S
Old 03-28-2010, 09:19 AM
Approved Member

The final beta has been released, check OP for link.

Since I've packed up most of the mod files in an AZP archive, a new installation of 7.62 is required before you install the mod.

Keep in mind that using resources from this mod without the authers/creators expressed permission is not allowed.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:53 AM
Approved Member

Final? But there are things that need fixing
I've barely started this game and the first thing I notice is this:
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/7567/inveprobo.jpg

Anyone else notice the ground inventory sorting? One item per LINE? Is this something that has always been there and nobody has done anything about it? At least I couldn't find any info in the manual or through Google that would explain this, or how it could be corrected. I have BFX 1.0 installed on top of freshly installed game.

EDIT: Never mind... saw other screenshots (so it's not about something I did or didn't do). I assume this kind of inventory sorting was never intended? It's bizarre that it has been allowed to stay like that. I pity those who don't have a scrollwheel on their mice :/

Last edited by waveform; 04-06-2010 at 04:34 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Approved Member

LOL, it's moments like this that makes all my hard work worth while. People coming in, all piss and vinegar, complaining about stuff that has nothing to do with my mod. Priceless

And this isn't the final version, it's acually The Blue Sun Mod 1.0 Final Beta. I've found and fixed some minor problems with it already, and when the final version is released in May I hope there wont be any more.

I've also added some new weapons, like the MAT-49:

And there'll be more. But adding new weapons doesn't cause any bugs, as long as you remember to add the to the shops
Old 04-07-2010, 09:44 AM
Approved Member

I play this mod for some days. Of course it is great work. But I have some question about data stored in "outsourcedconfig.ini" and exactly about this:

Code:
//********* Level-Progress *********\\

//Required kills to advance level (CGL) each 1 - 1000 possible
Level1   "30"
Level2   "40"
Level3   "50"
Level4   "70"
Level5   "90"
Level6  "110"
Level7  "140"
Level8  "170"
Level9  "200"
Level10 "230"
Level11 "270"
Level12 "310"
Level13 "350" 
Level14 "400" 
Level15 "500"
Level16 "600"
According to this I thought that if I kill 70 enemies I will advance from 3 level to 4 level , if I kill 110 enemies I will advance from 5 level to 6 level etc. But According to Statictic Book I killed 197 enemies and I am still on 6 level (I think I should be on 8 level). I know I can raise my CGL by doing missions but nex mission is defending Convoy near Olvega - It is hard mission and because of that I wanted to gain better weapons from traders. But to do that I need to raise my CGL, etc

Could you explain me how Level progress works?

Last edited by baroni; 04-07-2010 at 09:51 AM.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

OK, here's the rub-down:
Kill 30 enemies and you advance to level 2, but if you have killed 70 enemies total you'll advance to level 3 and kill 280 and you'll advance to level 6. If you do missions for any faction it will automatically jump you toa preset level, this explains why you're on level 6 but only killed 197.

There is however some missions you have to do in order to progress up the CGL's, like 6 to 7 is such an occasion. There you have to do the convoy attack/defend if you want a higher CGL. Other barriers are 9-10 and 15-16, I think. Not sure, I have to check the code again, which is at home
Old 06-27-2010, 05:28 AM
Registered Member

Hi there

I'm Just new here. and have a couple of questions with me.

1, I can't load the B.F.X. Mod Lasted version from link in first page. It linked me to the Hosting website show that "This file was remove from the server"
and I'm about to need it badly now

May you please Upload it again for me?

BTW, I yet play your B.F.X. older beta, and.. Thanks!! for give me a lot of Great experience and new fun to my fav game!! you know, I'm like a ONE GUY in the hole world playing 7.62 game here I'm from Thailand. Here it's One-In-Million Chance to find someone who know this game .. and now I found you guys, Thanks God!

2, I playing game for some time and have a Big! problem that - every Mercenary don't join me!? now I have 2 Mercs with me But, when I going to ask for new Merc. They always say "I don't work for just anybody.." What does this mean??? Did every Merc in town hate me? (I guess It's not from I was Shoot one of them in the head, Is it? )

That's all for now
and.. I must say, I will re-install this game again and wait for your new download link.

Thanks,