Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads

Technical threads All discussions about technical issues

Old 11-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

Any update for using this for spits on CLOD.. I have just bought an ipad and I'm hungry to use it in combat

Last edited by laBonj; 11-24-2012 at 10:16 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 02:01 PM
Approved Member

I noted Touch Pilot 1 for GA panels on iPad several months ago, went to the webpage, and intended to suggest military panels and a supply of icons to make our sim specific display profiles. This thread suggests Touchbuddy but many entries are several years old which surprises me. It is a terrific idea. It didn't catch on?I would like panel (1) TO and landing, (2) combat, ground warfare variuos outside views as I use IR5, panel (3) turret, firing MG, bombing, dive brakes etc. What surprises me is no one seems to offer a package to hook up iPad to pc, choose and size many instruments and control wheels, sliders, switches, perhaps blank captions to fill in as desired, etc again sim specific. I would like to exchange iPad for keyboard since my 75 year old memory is better at touching screen images labeled than remembering key strokes..though I do get by!
Thanks for information and I would gladly pay a developer for the software and directions.
Old 12-09-2012, 08:02 PM
Approved Member

This is a good alternative App for the iPad. You can make buttons, sliders, circular controls etc.

KeyPad Plus Pro

http://keypadplus.dopplerthepom.com/Home.html

You just install a free VNC server (TightVNC) to connect the pad to PC.

Works a treat
Old 12-09-2012, 08:30 PM
Approved Member

Thanks..I will set that up..then buy an Ipad! Are there any profiles for Rise of Flight or CoD? Any sources for buttons, switches, sliders, wheels you reccomend? The Touchbuddy site seems abandoned. I am very surprised as preping MilSim specific panels for ipad sounds like good business potential. CoD Apps?? I will sort it out, many thanks
Old 12-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Registered Member

Who can tell how to make a picture on full the screen display? It is a picture from my ipad 3, very small. thanks.Безымянный.jpg
Old 12-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Approved Member

YouTube vids "Touchbuddy" Wild Bill Kelso has sevral panels, very well laid out, Il2 1946. They would be great for CoD. I will copy them when I get an iPad. The site appears inactive, registration not permitted and most thread are several yars old. I think he did exactly what I would like as my memory is weak now. Check the vids.....
Old 12-11-2012, 02:05 PM
Approved Member

Go to "Touch Control"..someone has posted DCS-A10 Warthog flight control panels for iPad. I have visited "TIGHTVCN" and am installing it with the help of a YouTube video..it allows my PC to talk with my iPad. I suggest you look at TouchBuddy Wild Bill Kelso 4 flight panels for Il2 1946. In fact go to YouTube and you will find several videos of his. Touchbuddy site appears inactive now. "Key Pad Plus" app says they have panels, buttons wheels to make your own touch screen panels but not there yet. At 75 yrs I use the "Blunder Forward" technique. I hope to light some sparks in you readers who will work out the way forward. Kelso panels are very nice, I wish I could download his designs for my Cod and I hope to learn the technique..when you see them you will too!
Old 10-03-2013, 02:15 PM
Approved Member

Sorry to dig up an old thread....
But has anyone got a copy of Bucaneers profile.

The link on the TB forum is dead