Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 10-24-2011, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

I think David's presence on this forum is the blatant evidence of the mods' fail.

Uh and Dave, thanks for providing a sample of your finest material, your "forum-tourettes" is priceless

Winny, it's funny to see you telling others to grow a pair, cos when I suggested you the same thing some time ago you got all wound up and offended
Old 10-24-2011, 03:24 PM
IamNotDavid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger II View Post
I think David's presence on this forum is the blatant evidence of the mods' fail.

Uh and Dave, thanks for providing a sample of your finest material, your "forum-tourettes" is priceless

Winny, it's funny to see you telling others to grow a pair, cos when I suggested you the same thing some time ago you got all wound up and offended
You should also consider finding a house with some mirrors.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNotDavid View Post
Who could have possibly predicted that a thread about Tree being banned would get ugly?
You were deliberatley provocative! Someone mentioned bullies and next post we're in Iraq?

Un-called for, over reaction, in bad taste, OT, irellevant, inflamatory, stirring.

I just don't see a logical step from forum bullies (which I agree, there are a fair few on here) to war. It's that that I object to. No sense of reason or scale.

What are you trying to say about Trooper117? Did he personally sanction the war? Did he spearhead the invasion?

You're smart enough to make a point without having to resort to this kind of escalatory(?) nonsense.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternjaeger II View Post

You're lying.
Quote me, I didn't.
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamNotDavid View Post
You should also consider finding a house with some mirrors.
Hello mods are you around...!! Nope thought not David's here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
Its a glass half full/half empty scenario, we all know the problems, we all know what needs to be fixed it just some people focus on the water they have and some focus on the water that isnt there....
Gigabyte X58A-UD5 | Intel i7 930 | Corsair H70 | ATI 5970 | 6GB Kingston DDR3 | Intel 160GB G2 | Win 7 Ultimate 64 Bit |
MONITOR: Acer S243HL.
CASE: Thermaltake LEVEL 10.
INPUTS: KG13 Warthog, Saitek Pedals, Track IR 4.
Approved Member

Old 10-24-2011, 03:33 PM
IamNotDavid

Winny, it was a reference to another thread where he posted a threat, and you're the only one freaking out about it.
Closed Thread