Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 11-07-2007, 04:36 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature
Evgeny have you played rignroll? if yes tell us your opinion, what you like/dislike etc.
and one more question. can we expect that demo to be released?
i believe that the demo part was already said that there will be no demo that will be released to the public but it if changed please let us know. would there be a way that we can get it released? but if the game is going to be released soon then no but i would suggest that if this game doesnt come out in 2-3 months to do something like demo.

bigb
Old 11-07-2007, 04:53 PM
Approved Member

sorry about the double post but i just noticed in this picture
http://i034.radikal.ru/0711/c8/abbf8af71867.jpg
where is the peterbilt 387? is this only for trucks at the beginning or is this all the trucks in general?

edit: well people are loosing alot of interest of rig n roll because of the demos that have been shown at the expo.
http://truckpol.proboards35.com/inde...ead=1194346617

i just wanted to bring that up because maybe the developers would want to rap up on somestuff because that site is atleast 20,000+++ members that want the game and are slowly dying off. I am just pointing out the obvious but that could be a problem :p .
bigbubba467
Old 11-07-2007, 06:38 PM
Approved Member

Images look awesome. Can't wait 'till this is released.
Please tell me that ingame map has a zoom feature.
Old 11-07-2007, 10:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbubba467
sorry about the double post but i just noticed in this picture
http://i034.radikal.ru/0711/c8/abbf8af71867.jpg
where is the peterbilt 387? is this only for trucks at the beginning or is this all the trucks in general?

edit: well people are loosing alot of interest of rig n roll because of the demos that have been shown at the expo.
http://truckpol.proboards35.com/inde...ead=1194346617

i just wanted to bring that up because maybe the developers would want to rap up on somestuff because that site is atleast 20,000+++ members that want the game and are slowly dying off. I am just pointing out the obvious but that could be a problem :p .
bigbubba467
Then include 3dartpol forum members 2889 to 20,000 and we get 22,889 rign roll fans and then plus unknown forums where is more rign roll fan people.
http://www.getphpbb.com/phpbb/3dartpoladmin.html

Just guess how much money they get from 22,889 people if rign roll price is $49.95 litle calculation and i get $1144450 and that number is just beginning if we add russia rign roll fans and unknown numbers of rign roll fans people in ohter forums then this cash will increase.Maybe they lose that big cash because people lose slowly interest for that rign roll game because rign roll develop process is very,very slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgeny
OK, that's a good idea. If any new exibition takes place in Moscow, I'll inform you in advance. I'll be very glad to meet you, guys, here in Moscow.
I'will be happy to visit that expo next year and meet you and waiting my turn try rign roll there I hope my plan not changes
Old 11-08-2007, 02:03 AM
Approved Member

I did lose alittle interest in the following things I saw in the expo movie;
1: You don't get to drive your truck into/out of a Warehouse.
2: The rain scenes where it seems the road gets dark but not the rest of the scenery. The clouds looked too bright to be rain clouds. I assume the 2nd thing was brightness settings.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:26 AM
Approved Member

I hate how its the same cut scene every time you get arrested.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:44 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature
Evgeny have you played rignroll? if yes tell us your opinion, what you like/dislike etc.
and one more question. can we expect that demo to be released?
No, I didn't manage to play it, cause I was busy at another stand, but I'd love to. As for the demo, I still can't tell anything yet.
Old 11-08-2007, 01:22 PM
bakingcookies

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakingcookies
I just sighned up yesterday, I got no clue what you guys are even talking about. You're the ones who keep antagonizing me. And you guys call me the retard.
well dude we like peoples opinion but as u said u just signed up and people on here. knows about this game maybe 100 time more then you. also if you take the time to see who you called retarded (ubaku) he is the one that translated thousands of stuff for us and telling him that he is retarded is very wrong. If you don't believe me then look at rignroll.com and read some of the news post from the past you will see his name show up alot.
next time how about you read the topic before you open your mouth! it would be very wise on your behave.
Very wise on my behalf?

LMFAO

clown.

Your ignorance blows me away, sir. I don't care if he translated anything. You have your head way too far up that guy's ass, it's grosse. I 've been waiting for rig n roll since day 1. So ignorant
Old 11-08-2007, 01:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I just sighned up yesterday, I got no clue what you guys are even talking about. You're the ones who keep antagonizing me. And you guys call me the retard.
well dude we like peoples opinion but as u said u just signed up and people on here. knows about this game maybe 100 time more then you. also if you take the time to see who you called retarded (ubaku) he is the one that translated thousands of stuff for us and telling him that he is retarded is very wrong. If you don't believe me then look at rignroll.com and read some of the news post from the past you will see his name show up alot.
next time how about you read the topic before you open your mouth! it would be very wise on your behave.
Very wise on my behalf?

LMFAO

clown.

Your ignorance blows me away, sir. I don't care if he translated anything. You have your head way too far up that guy's ass, it's grosse. I 've been waiting for rig n roll since day 1. So ignorant
ok fine you want to be an ass and get ur self banned go ahead i dont care. you have no idea who you are talking to and also i know you dont care about translations because u clearly show it but! show some respect to others. also i dont have my head up someones ass. I thought you had a brain but i guess not. and i was not ignorant. I can be alot more ignorant but i have respect for my self and where i am. u r nothing but an ass congrats!
Old 11-08-2007, 04:31 PM
Approved Member

Jsut shut up bakingcookies, don't bury yourself deeper in the ground. Just get out, no one wants you here

BTW:Maybe that cloud issue it's really a bug, but maybe it's just the video quality