Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 08-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Registered Member

Hey, Guys out there if you have ATI video card and go in Control Panel and go Dircet 3-D (next to Open GL) and move from balance to high performance (left side) and click apply then it did work best at max setting. I want you to know that. Enjoy the game!
Old 08-29-2010, 09:27 PM
Approved Member

As I already found out some time ago the ATI Catalyst Center has options that can optimize the graphics in R&R in some cases.

I'm talking of stuff that may work without problems on your computers, but maybe there are people who have problems and can use some of these tips below...
For example me: I'm using these options to optimize the game graphics.

Anti Aliasing:
You can either activate it in the game itself. Everytime you start the game you have to go to the graphic options and to turn the AA off, then klick on "OK" and after that set the AA to 2x or 4x. Of course a klick on "OK" activates it and saves the settings. This has to be done everytime you start the game.
Or you activate it in the ATI Catalyst Center.

Texture Filtering:
Setting the TF to maximum in game just optimizes the quality of the pictures in the mirrors and on the TFT of the rear cameras.
If you activate the TF in the ATI Catalyst Center (for example 16x) you get a better quality of the textures.
Turn on the MipMap effects for a better quality of the textures.

Important:
Be careful with these settings!
Maybe your computers are not good enough for playing the game with these settings. You should try it out step by step if you're not sure if your computer is good enough for this.
The settings of the ATI CCC may work in every game. To avoid problems with other games than R&R turn the settings off or better set the global quality to "controlled by program". But you can also try it out in other games if you have similar problems there, too.

Last edited by BleDrajor; 08-29-2010 at 09:30 PM.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Registered Member

Default 3 or 2 monitors

Does anyone know how to get 2 or 3 monitors working? My graphics card is a geforce 9500 gt.
Old 10-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by VlkWgnVr6 View Post
Does anyone know how to get 2 or 3 monitors working? My graphics card is a geforce 9500 gt.

its somwhere in tne nvidia conrrol panel
Old 10-07-2010, 07:17 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibble View Post
its somwhere in tne nvidia conrrol panel
Ok thanks...but can you use the Matrox Tripple Head to go system?
Old 11-18-2010, 05:22 PM
Registered Member

The daylight game is incredibly BRIGHT here (dell g2210 on win7 x64 and ATI), while the noon and the night are fine.
I've never experienced this in other games... the streets are almost white, the sky and many things are overexposed, and this is really annoying for the eyesight.
It's like the gamma value (or the brightness) isn't set well. However, I can't see ANY place in the game settings where I can set it, and changing it from ATI panels is useless, because it resets whenever I open the game window.

Last edited by flapane; 11-18-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-17-2010, 05:36 AM
Registered Member

i have this problem, how could i fix it??
(Attach Photo)

Main prob : when ever i a driving down the streets, i must use my mouse in order to get view of my meters andd all that..

thanks in advance for tha Advise =)

note: i am using a momo racing steering wheel from logitech , does it matters?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Photo0000.jpg (328.2 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-17-2010 at 10:41 AM. Reason: Merged Postings Into One. Relocated To The Proper Thread.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:39 AM
Approved Member

Please don't double post, and don't make threads where one already exists. This is your last warning. Check your PM.

The answer to your question is to use the (/ key) key on your number pad. This will backup the camera just enough to view your gauger's, and dash-board. Your driving device doesn't matter. Nice touch of giving a picture to help with your question. Not many people do that.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 12-17-2010 at 11:15 AM.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:30 AM
Registered Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Please don't double post, and don't make threads where one already exists. This is your last warning. Check your PM.

The answer to your question is to use the (/ key) key on your number pad. This will backup the camera just enough to view your gauger's, and dash-board. Your driving device doesn't matter. Nice touch of giving a picture to help with your question. Not many people do that.
Sorry for the double post !! Thanks for Moving it to the right place!! =))

Another bigg thanks !! now i can enjoy the view of my brand new meters =D!
Old 12-18-2010, 11:03 PM
Approved Member

Are you using a different map in the picture? The icons seem more spread out.