Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: Crossworlds > Mods

Mods King's Bounty: Crossworlds Mods

Old 09-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Approved Member

Red sands extreme already have army shop in it, i think you should completly separate this mod (RSE), or unistal red sand then add RSE because old army shop mod you had will overlap with this addon,and maybe cause problems. If you have time read all posts here some ppl found couple mised things (add new units to item, or skill to effect them and such).
Just my thought, but anyway you need to start new game to changes here to take effect.
Old 09-04-2011, 02:57 AM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatt_Shade View Post
In this game nothing can supprise me anymore
For runes my bad, this mod gives rly too much runes.
But for lds simple math tell us this : 10lvl mage have 100lds from start, 20for first stone, (2+3+...+9+10)x13=705 for lvling up, maybe 500from strategy medal, if you pick up on islands 200-300(no more on first islands banners give 10-40lds max), and if you took glory skill 3rd lvl that`s 750. It`s all 2400, you said you bought some lds items but you still need 1000lds to take 1 maelstrom.
I`m not saying impossible, but i never saw some item that gives more then 100lds on first couple islands. You might upgraded dress of mages/princess dress to get 1000lds you need for maelstrom, but for that you had to already have him in army because those items have 4x8000+hp towers.
If you have some early save from that game, pls share it seems you had nice item pick early in the game.
And where did you find 2x16EGD battle on 10th lvl ? I know RSE have 300% stronger enemy but that is just too much dragons so early in game.
Still first fight against archdemons no divine armor and heal wont help you against halfing.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/9dhc6u...20%2845%29.sav

with file save, you learn glory skill then hero have 3,3k lds.
For 2x16 EGD, you can go to 5th floor at tower in debir. Sorry about my mistake, it seem I start go to tower at lev 11 and when meet 2x16EGD, the hero at lev 15.
With armor =-10% lds, just 3150 lds is enough.

PS: after kill priate lev22 at scarlet island, I gain a ring -10% lds for 5th lev unit.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg screen_110904_001.jpg (805.2 KB, 53 views)

Last edited by langtu87; 09-04-2011 at 03:00 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 03:38 AM
Approved Member

The battlecam works, but then I realised I wanted to have the camera function in Adv Mod during Adventure mode....

IS there another mod for this ?
Old 09-04-2011, 04:23 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernal1800 View Post
To Fatt_shade: The most important is you have to install the latest official version of game or Saboteur will crash no matter what you have fixed. I havent install this version yet so I cannot use Saboteur even addon_special_attack.lua was fixed.
Any other work around on this ? My version is 1.3 Build 6150 ?

Nerf the saboteur by replacing his skill with other skills ?

Otherwise if I want to just have a walkthru with RSE, I will just have to give it 1 HP so that it won't spoilt my game....
Old 09-04-2011, 07:39 AM
Registered Member

@Fatt_Shade Thx for the tip. I tried to clean up installation but it didn't work, so i suppose, reinstall is what i need.

Edit: Still, it doesn't work for me After clean installation of red sand 1.3, and extreme, no army shop item in inventory.

Quote:
some ppl found couple mised things (add new units to item, or skill to effect them and such).
Just my thought, but anyway you need to start new game to changes here to take effect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adanedhel View Post
I just found ring of ancient kings:
+500Leadership,
-10% Leadership requirement for 5th lvl units
+1 morale for 5th lvl units
morale bonus works with every 5th lvl unit i have, but -10% requirement doesn't work at all
If you meant this i knew that somehow;PP

Last edited by Adanedhel; 09-04-2011 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:14 AM
Approved Member

@langtu87 Yea, sry i totally forgot about tower in debir island. Nice item rolls for early game 5th lvl
Just checked your save, and you rly got lucky with items here , not so much high int mage as for support mage build, thx for save.
@zhaozhilong For no prob game with orc saboteurs you must have 1,3,1 patch and fixed their bug in special_attacks.lua , any other way i dont know. Even if you get them to 1Hp you must kill them with AOE attacks, because if you hit them with direct attack like firebolt/any ranged unit it will still crash. So use dragon dive/fireball fire rain and such spells near them.
@Adanedhel Sry i meant you`ll have all race units on Debir island, mixed that with army shop item. My mistake here, sry again( you meant item that you can use to buy units you already have in your army right ?).
As for misses here are some, but you should read my other posts in this tread to see what i`ve found so far :
1)atoms - gorguana_spirit.txt change movetype=-2 to movetype=0
- maelstrom.txt in headhunter skill add runemage,ogre chieftain, harl (same units add to titan iron fist skill)
2) config - morale add sinister for +1 moral from black knight , add maelstrom to +1 moral from griffin2 , and next to griffin type harl so he also gives moral to humans because in his description says Regal, but he doesn`t give +1moral to humans.
3) config/companions - in triger for all 4lvl`s add titan and asmodeo for +crit% bonus since they both are archer units.
. . .
There are more, but since this mod was made by players ofc there is something missed. Ofc I dont judge just try to help to fix this things that may cause problems to other. Have fun with RSE

Question ppl : is there pet.lua file in this mod ? Like bladeking77 made in his adventure mod, to separate pet dragons skills upgrades from rest of files ? I wanted to add more lvl`s to pet, because with this 300% stronger enemy he`ll get to max lvl very fast.

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 09-04-2011 at 11:15 AM.
Old 09-04-2011, 11:23 AM
Approved Member

Cool

Quote:
@langtu87 Yea, sry i totaly forgot about tower in debir island. Nice item rolls for early game 5th lvl
Just checked your save, and you rly got lucky with items here , not so much high int mage as for support mage build, thx for save.
@zhaozhilong For no prob game with orc saboteurs you must have 1,3,1 patch and fixed their bug in special_attacks.lua , nay other way i dont know. Even if you get them to 1Hp you must kill them with AOE attacks, because if you hit them with direct attack like firebolt/any ranged unit it will still crach. So use dragon dive/fireball fire rain and such spells near them.
@Adanedhel Sry i meant you`ll have all race units on Debir island, mixed that with army shop item. My mistake here, sry again( you meant item that you can use to buy units you already have in your army right ?).
As for misses here are some, but you should read my other posts in this tread to see what i`ve found so far :
1)atoms - gorguana_spirit.txt change movetype=-2 to movetype=0
- maelstrom.txt in headhunter skill add runemage,ogre chieftain, harl (same units add to titan iron fist skill)
2) config - morale add sinister and dictator for +1 moral form black knight , add maelstrom to +1 moral from griffin2 , and next to griffin type harl so he also gives moral to humans because in his description says Regal, but he doens give moral to humans.
3) config/companions - in triger for all 4lvl`s add titan and asmodeo for +crit% bonus since they both are archer units.
. . .
There are more, but since this mod was made by players ofc there is something missed. Ofc I dont judge just try to help to fix this things that may cause problems to other. Have fun with RSE

Question ppl : is there pet.lua file in this mod ? Like bladeking77 made in his adventure mod, to separate pet dragons skills upgrades from rest of files ? I wanted to add more lvl`s to pet, because with tihs 300% stronger enemy he`ll get to max lvl very fast.
Well, I will stop use any lev 5 unit, that will make my game more interesting.
IMO, the mod should remove all 5th lev unit at first 4 island. (With 1xBK, Troll, EMD or any lev 5 will owner first 3 island, even with unit > 3,5k lds). If using 1 slot 5th lev, the dargon will lev up quickly.With maelstrom, after a battle you can gain 600-1k exp for dragon (maeltron one hit can get 20-25 rage) and I'm finish a quest to have ablity fly for hero easily. So I think with 5th lev like maelstrom, phoniex, titan; player can gain access after some diffculty quest and the price for them should be x10 (like maelstrom = 400k gold)
Old 09-04-2011, 02:14 PM
Approved Member

Well langtu87 here`s what playing is all about. Why make game to give you 5th lvl units after first 4 islands if you can decide yourself not to use them untill verona Problem fixed It`s decision every player make him/herself to what kind of build want and go with it without kiting(cheating), and try to play as best possible.
I did no loss impossbile with and without kiting, and without any kind of scouting of elon/nameless/reha on 1st lvl hero it`s much-much-much harder. It just doesn`t seem ok to go on late game islands to pick up all treasure/lds banners/no fight quests if i`m 1 lvl hero.
I`m not blaming but in your save amulet of ilumination quest +250lds you did kiting, same goes for rusty ancor map. Trust me going 1 island at time with only units you have available is much more challenging.
For higher price for 5th lvl units warrior/paladin would get screwed big time because they can lead much larger army then mage and will have to buy them all. Mage on other hand can buy/call of collosus some 5th lvl`s and with sacrifice just replanish his army when needed(last game i wanted all dragon army with mage hero, had only 2 red dragon eggs and no other way to buy them, i finished game with 17 of them with sacrifice).
Try this idea (i`m doing it in game i already started) : warrior hero, all 4th lvl melee units, Kotor companion(new assassin after defeating him) and if you`r lucky 2 battle axe items, long spear (+2att +15%dmg to orcs) and drill. Units i picked : paladin,orc veteran,orc saboteur,assassin,knight. Mass haste is a must here, but what can you do no build is perfect All units will have +65%dmg,orc`s +80%, assassin/saboteurs +85%, it`s like leading 70-75% bigger army. If you want go with Moldok companion kick assassins and take orc/orc hunter instead it`s also great game. Either way you have 26-35dmg paladins+second wind for some1, orc veterans with their scoulding skill 46-55 dmg
If you dont want to lead paladins for resurection, take demon/executioner/dictator/archdemon/legendaryphoenix but here you`ll have lower dmg% bonus (battle axe wont work on 5th lvl units), but unlimited retaliations +demons default +30%dmg to units 1-4lvl will do hilarious amount on crit and demon have nice items(thong,bracelet fury,pandemonium mask,-lds% . . .)and easily to resurect now with phoenix.
I mentioned your mage will go support with lack of high int items on first 4 islands(maybe later will be better choice), but consider your couple maelstroms with double cast and their dmg output and same lvl warrior with counterstrike/frenzy skills and much higher att. Maelstorms will dish out high crit% per hit and 4 retaliations/turn.
Every build you think off will have some perks, but also some missed things, and that`s why this game is interesting every time you get some new idea for problems you encountered before

Last edited by Fatt_Shade; 09-04-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:04 PM
Approved Member

Found a problem with paladin quest for extra skill (warriors of light something).
I've killed priest and inquisitor and nothing (in the quest log i got 0 kills).\

PS As for the % life bonus i'm still trying to figure it out. I can't really pinpoint the string were the static number turns into %. I'll keep trying and will see.
Old 09-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Approved Member

I have a rune staff. The description show I can upgarde it by use rune. But I don't know how to do this. Any idea?