Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 12-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristorf View Post
More than Iodine or Penicillin???
Oh trust me...this has been much more irritating and sadly until now, has kept coming back without my knowledge of how to 'cure' the issue.

Uther has made the problem go away quite successfully
Old 12-06-2012, 08:18 PM
Approved Member

When I wasn't a mod I had an ignore list, and the forum for me became a much nicer place. Why spend time with people here that you wouldn't want to in the real world.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:35 AM
Approved Member

Getting back on topic, it would be a good long while before I stopped visiting altogether. Several years of habit is hard to break. I do find that I no longer have the passion for the series that I used to have. After luthiers recent Q&A I realised that it is probably going to miss the mark again next time around. I'm looking for much more than just a "box o' planes".
Old 12-07-2012, 01:24 PM
Approved Member

Default Optimists live longer.

I visit the site daily to see if the big announcement was made. Not really interested in the current game as I don`t have time to fly anymore. Maybe if a real online war started, I`d sacrifice all other of my computer time for CloD, but as of now nothing like that is happening. And even if that went fine, I`d be able to give it a max of maybe 10 to 12 hours a week which is fine just for anyone NOT flying an online war. I`d be cannon fodder.

Like the dude said, it is a habit more than anything, since the game didn`t grow how I expected it to. Other than that I simply do not believe that something as huge as this would get scrapped. In the worst case scenario someone else can work with it.

That said, I remain optimistic about the future of the series.
Old 12-11-2012, 10:12 AM
Approved Member

I check into the 1C pilots lounge every once in a while like maybe once a week or so mainly to see if raaaid has discovered time travel or some other astro physical phenomenon. I appreciate the Led Zep thread and that Cream video.
Good stuff. There are some interesting discussions here as well. I would not like to see this site go away. I have Cliffs of D, but I mainly fly IL2 online now.
Old 12-11-2012, 01:01 PM
Approved Member

Read the news...
Old 12-11-2012, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
Read the news...
News is CLOD is FINISHED ,may as well just keep the pilots lounge open.

Q. Will BOS install over CLOD as promised by previous management?
A. Sorry it will not, BOS will be based on a completely different engine and be a completely different product line.
Old 12-11-2012, 06:14 PM
Approved Member

So all in all CLoD is/was a £50 waste of money?

Promises about merging with the 'sequel' were all BS and we get yet another Russian/german bore fest.

Chris

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/index.php

Gigabyte z77-d3h, Intel Core i5-3570K 3.40GHz (OC 4.2GHz), Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 24GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit , Samsung 120GB SSD 840 SATA 6Gb/s Basic, Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM 1TB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB, Cooling Silencer Mk II 750W '80 Plus Silver' PSU,
GTX580 3gb OC