Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-14-2012, 07:02 AM
Approved Member

"wally world" names their price in the world market with whatever they buy and IF its new, they will be one of the top dogs to get it....of they will never buy from that seller again. they simply will NOT be second rate or left behind...i guarantee you ....they will have enough copies by the time i get there. i will be bold and take the risk.....
Old 01-18-2012, 04:20 PM
Registered Member

Default Hello form KillRoy

Hello Ladies and Gents
As most of you know I am the GM over at Gaijin forums, I would like to start off by saying welcome and we are glad to have all of you visiting and playing our games.
Next I would like to ask that as you visit and play the games at Gaijin that you conduct your selves in a mature way and not start or bring flame wars or other battles to the forums or in the Pm system.
This is to insure that everyone has a good time playing and enjoys the forums that Gaijin has provided.

So in closing glad to meet all of you and hope we can all enjoy our selves and treat each other with respect.

Thanks
.................... KillRoy....................
Old 01-18-2012, 04:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillRoy View Post
Hello Ladies and Gents
As most of you know I am the GM over at Gaijin forums, I would like to start off by saying welcome and we are glad to have all of you visiting and playing our games.
Next I would like to ask that as you visit and play the games at Gaijin that you conduct your selves in a mature way and not start or bring flame wars or other battles to the forums or in the Pm system.
This is to insure that everyone has a good time playing and enjoys the forums that Gaijin has provided.

So in closing glad to meet all of you and hope we can all enjoy our selves and treat each other with respect.

Thanks
hello KillRoy!

nice to see u here!very welcome!!!
and agree with u!!!!!

friendly
olife
Old 01-18-2012, 04:52 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Hello Ladies and Gents

Thanks
Hi KillRoy,

Welcome to our humble forum. You will find that all, save for one, of the people both here and over on BoS are sane, polite and humble. We are a small number of addicts who have played BoP since inception. As can also be seen here it has been one particular lunatic that has done it's best to spoil the friendly nature found here. All that it's attempts have served to achieve is to bring us all together against, and as much as I don't wish to use the term, a common enemy. Rest assured that we all respect the AUP on both here and BoS but if you too had been subjected to it's homophobic, rascist nazi spouting you'd probably understand where we all are coming from. All I can hope is that is that you are not subjected to what some have had to endure. One can only guess at what makes a person so blatantly evil, history sadly has shown us there were and still are such nutters and as such we have to laugh it off and get on with it. It perhaps would have a stronger argument if it actually was any good!
Thanks for posting and I'm sure we all understand where you're coming from and thank you for the work you put in over on BoS.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:26 PM
Approved Member

glad to see you here killroy. you will find the pilots here are, like has been said above, game oriented and get along...between the different console...different nationalities..genders. we're not saints...we do engage in heated arguments on occasion BUT cooler heads prevail and we all make nice. there has been one or 2 that love to stir up trouble and keep coming back under different names...but they cant change their spots and are soon back to their dispicable behavior and are thus banned...again. other than that exception... its a great core of good players here who are pretty much ALL anxiously waiting for BoS...many of the names you will see on that forum. trust me you will enjoy talking and sharing with them.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:28 PM
Approved Member

Killroy has begun to answer a lot of questions on the BoS site...so do not hesitate to look there.

http://forum.gaijinent.com/index.php.../page__st__100

hate to double post but i wanted this separate from the greeting to killlroy.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:54 PM
Registered Member

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I am glad to hear that all of you are very excited about the new game, I am also very excited to have all of you involved in playing it, My self I do not have a xbox or playstation, I am a big Pc fan.
But I will all way be around to help in any way that I can or who ever I can.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, I will return the warm welcome to you in Gaijin forums.

.................KillRoy..............

P.S. Olife waiting for more of your great art work Friend, hope to see more soon.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I am glad to hear that all of you are very excited about the new game, I am also very excited to have all of you involved in playing it, My self I do not have a xbox or playstation, I am a big Pc fan.
But I will all way be around to help in any way that I can or who ever I can.

Thanks again for the warm welcome, I will return the warm welcome to you in Gaijin forums.

.................KillRoy..............

P.S. Olife waiting for more of your great art work Friend, hope to see more soon.
hello my friend KillRoy!

MILLIONS THANKS FOR THE HELP GENTLEMAN!VERY KIND FROM U!

for my modest artwork ,these last days and even last weeks ,i was very buzy and tired by work and didn't have too much time to do it ,my apologies,but i will be back soon with it.pleasure is mine!

friendly
olife
Old 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM
Registered Member

Default Update

We are glad to present you two locations that will be available in Birds of Steel: Kuban and Midway

Kuban is a region in Northern Caucasus, on the Black Sea coast; it includes the towns of Gelendzhik and Novorossiysk. The latter is located on the coast of Tsemess Bay, home to one of the largest and most convenient ports of the Black Sea. The region has several airfields and a naval base.

Midway is an atoll in the North Pacific Ocean, near the northwestern end of the Hawaiian Archipelago. Home to a navy base and an airfield.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:49 PM
Approved Member

Thanks KillRoy, and thanks too for welcoming everyone here to the Birds of Steel forum.

Back onto the topic of the website, does anybody else think the girl on the frontpage has.. not sure how to put it.. fat old lady legs? lol

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope