Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Technical threads > FM/DM threads

FM/DM threads Everything about FM/DM in CoD

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2012, 01:05 PM
Approved Member

tested spit1, spit1a (100oct too), spit2a, none of them had the bug. however custom loadouts are saved as such and not as "default" (as you cannot overwrite default settings, however loadouts are saved in a way and will show up as defaults, but selecting default will revert to full defaults). maybe that´s the reason for me not being able to reproduce it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41Sqn_Banks View Post
The devs need to continue to tweak the FM balance until there is equal amount of whining from both sides.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:43 PM
Approved Member

Using "Boresight board" in FMB:

See four hits on each side - central guns, for each wing hit grouped.
BTW - Accord pattern in board.

Sokol1

Last edited by Sokol1; 11-01-2012 at 11:47 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Approved Member

Great test Is "pattern board" the exact fmb name for this object?
Old 11-02-2012, 02:13 AM
Approved Member

FMB > STATIC > AIRFIELD > Boresight Board for Spitfire

Sokol1
Old 11-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Approved Member

Old 11-02-2012, 04:43 AM
71st_Mastiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5./JG27.Farber View Post
Could be.

I did check it out myself... I could not find the bug... Why wont you show it us?

I didnt know this was a red vs blue thing...

Im not so muched bothered if this thing exists but what casued it.
I think it was, that some of us had a beta install separate from the official install on steam.
which used the only one user/1csoftclub/conf.ini...

this might of broke when we deleted our beta install and reinstalled the official patch..
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 11-02-2012, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

Old 11-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Registered Member

I am new to this game but there is no doubt that no matter what custom loadout I use on a Spit the guns always fire the default loadout with only the outboard guns firing.I have tried a loadout with every gun firing a different color tracer round and used it in the "Options- Plane" screen on a Spit 1a,started a single player game,checked that the guns loadout was the one with the tracers,and flew that mission. When the guns were fired only the two outboard guns with white tracers were firing and no other color of tracers could be seen from the other guns. I opened the FMB, found the same mission I flew earlier,entered the tracer loadout,started the mission and a rainbow of tracers was in the sky coming from my guns but also from the AI planes. One burst and a 111 was down in flames, which I have not done before,but also the AI was knocking down bombers.It seems that the FMB has to be opened for every mission and the gun loadouts changed there or is there a faster way to do this.Also, is there a way to change loadouts for planes in Campaigns as the FMB only shows Missions.
Old 11-06-2012, 04:34 AM
71st_Mastiff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakman View Post
I am new to this game but there is no doubt that no matter what custom loadout I use on a Spit the guns always fire the default loadout with only the outboard guns firing.I have tried a loadout with every gun firing a different color tracer round and used it in the "Options- Plane" screen on a Spit 1a,started a single player game,checked that the guns loadout was the one with the tracers,and flew that mission. When the guns were fired only the two outboard guns with white tracers were firing and no other color of tracers could be seen from the other guns. I opened the FMB, found the same mission I flew earlier,entered the tracer loadout,started the mission and a rainbow of tracers was in the sky coming from my guns but also from the AI planes. One burst and a 111 was down in flames, which I have not done before,but also the AI was knocking down bombers.It seems that the FMB has to be opened for every mission and the gun loadouts changed there or is there a faster way to do this.Also, is there a way to change loadouts for planes in Campaigns as the FMB only shows Missions.
well there you go 5./JG27.Farber, new player no Beta install same issues, guns dont work.
" any failure you meet is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back "
Asus||i7x5930k||16gb3200||GTX10808gb||ATX1200Corsa ir||CBTitanium7.1||Win10x64||TrackIr4Pro/ir||gladiator pro mkII||siatekpedals||X52Throttle||G15Keyboard/RazerMouse||
32"LCD||2x7" lilliputs,1x9inc
Old 11-06-2012, 10:32 AM
Approved Member

Mastiff, maybe actually read what the guy wrote?
Quote:
I am new to this game but there is no doubt that no matter what custom loadout I use on a Spit the guns always fire the default loadout with only the outboard guns firing.I have tried a loadout with every gun firing a different color tracer round and used it in the "Options- Plane" screen on a Spit 1a,started a single player game,checked that the guns loadout was the one with the tracers,and flew that mission. When the guns were fired only the two outboard guns with white tracers were firing and no other color of tracers could be seen from the other guns.
Custom loadouts do not work through single player.
Quote:
I opened the FMB, found the same mission I flew earlier,entered the tracer loadout,started the mission and a rainbow of tracers was in the sky coming from my guns but also from the AI planes. One burst and a 111 was down in flames, which I have not done before,but also the AI was knocking down bombers.It seems that the FMB has to be opened for every mission and the gun loadouts changed there or is there a faster way to do this.Also, is there a way to change loadouts for planes in Campaigns as the FMB only shows Missions.
Custom loadouts work when the mission is launched through the FMB and custom belting is selected. His guns works the same as everybody else. Reading comprehension ftw.
Closed Thread