Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Old 04-18-2019, 12:26 AM
Approved Member

Any update from Daidalos on a version of this patch that does not remove my custom content (JSGME executable and custom missions installed via JSGME? and any files without me knowing?)
Old 04-18-2019, 05:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDemonDZZ View Post
Any update from Daidalos on a version of this patch that does not remove my custom content (JSGME executable and custom missions installed via JSGME? and any files without me knowing?)
If an update comes out I think it will be on this page:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/forumdisplay.php?f=202

If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will post the right answer..
Old 04-18-2019, 08:46 AM
Approved Member

no hurry with install 4.14 ... we areworking on 4.14.1 to fix main issue of 4.14 plus support any 3rd party apps ... and after it will rework instalation of 4.14 as well

so no hurry..

Old 04-18-2019, 10:34 AM
L' usine à rêves

Quote:
we areworking on 4.14.1 to fix main issue of 4.14 plus support any 3rd party apps
Will that be all 3rd party apps or just a select few ?
Old 04-18-2019, 07:51 PM
Approved Member

I think you guys should just continue with the WinRar SFX thing.
Nothing positive can come from this kind of changes.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:22 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sita View Post
no hurry with install 4.14 ... we areworking on 4.14.1 to fix main issue of 4.14 plus support any 3rd party apps ... and after it will rework instalation of 4.14 as well

so no hurry..
Thank you for your reply. My 3rd Party App UQMG (UberQuick Mission Generator, which has been around since the original IL-2 release) adds files in the Mission directory under under None (NN) folder, as well as a background. I hope it continues to work as it is still usable in IL-2 1946.

www.uberdemon.net

Thank you.
Old 04-21-2019, 02:46 PM
Approved Member

If you are interested I have made a static.ini with all objects organized in groups of airfield, military, industry, harbour, railroad, vehicles, human, buildings, trees, ruins and so on.
It makes it very much easier for mission builders to find objects of use to their project.
Old 04-23-2019, 07:39 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie57 View Post
If you are interested I have made a static.ini with all objects organized in groups of airfield, military, industry, harbour, railroad, vehicles, human, buildings, trees, ruins and so on.
It makes it very much easier for mission builders to find objects of use to their project.
Please post it somewhere Bowie57, Spend a lot of time endlessly scrolling to guess where all the new FMB objects and things are! And some that I had committed to memory have new assigned numbers! ..where are those danged sandbags now...
Old 04-24-2019, 11:19 AM
Approved Member

New static.ini is available at Mission4Today under the name Static_Ini_Tool_414.
Old 04-30-2019, 07:49 PM
Approved Member

Default 4.14.1m

The AleXserver has switched to 4.14.1, I can't find it anywhere, M4T only has 4.13.3 up, and nothing with a goggle search. I don't see it here either.
The Russians have it, there are 20 guys that got back in after the server was "shut down".

Incidentally, I got the Last Kill on 4.14m on the AleXserver ,
Low over our base, Just took off and doing next to nothing in Airspeed, doing my circle to get a bit of alt and my bearings, suddenly a 109 causing all kinds of havoc fly's right over me. He arced in a right turn, heading in the same direction as me, and heading for the airfield.

I pulled to the left and tried and get between him and the spawn parking lot. That crisscross after passing over me puts me 50m off his tail, I pulled my Spit in behind from 4oc low. and fired a burst. I clipped his wing as he broke right. Putting the spawned planes out of his gun-sight, then he made a left to try again.

As he comes into my guns sights from 11oc level, I have to be careful here, the parking lot is now on the other side of him from my shooting angle, and we're racing at it at 300Km/ph, Since I can't hit any thing normally, but I will definitely hit my friendlies if I shoot in their general direction, I fire a burst above him to scare him a bit.

He breaks again to the right, then a quick left almost slipping, flutter..wobble, wobble, he has a hole in his wing, he steadies his very low stalling plane, and breaks right into a flack Shell.

His one winged plane cartwheels through the air for about 100m'slanding behind the back of the parking/spawning lot. Boom And a ball of flames of the engine rolling for another little bit, as you would expect to see.

The second last message ____ was Killed by Music
The last mere nanoseconds later was "the server will now shut down".
Yeah Red

Pretty dramatic ending to 4.14m.

*nice eFx of the crashed planes TD, I've seen some nice subtle damage models as well, the ribs of my spit between the cockpit and tail section when hit by a ki-45, just burn marks highlighting the aluminum plates joints. and a lifted plate on the top inner wing of a Il-2. Ships burn nice now as well.

Last edited by Music; 05-01-2019 at 04:31 AM. Reason: 's, & ing