Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Star Wolves

Star Wolves 3D space RPG with deep strategy and tactical elements

View Poll Results: What should I Prioritize on?
Basebuilding! 1 25.00%
Balancing! 0 0%
The Mod Manager! 0 0%
Asteroid ore-dropping! 0 0%
Intensive Bugfixing! 3 75.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-11-2016, 05:53 AM
Approved Member

The mod is in pretty good shape so far, it's just incomplete and untested properly, since i have a lot of spare time i see no harm in contributing to the development of this mod.

PS the empty station bug is related somehow to removing fighters from the mothership and adding them to the second inventory slot which causes the shopping window to go blank, however it doesn't trigger all the time, and i might be wrong.
Old 03-11-2016, 05:13 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @All

Im going to have to delay the update that was scheduled for today to tomorrow, not due to me not having finished the new weapons & stuffs, they are finished, but mostly due to some heavy bugs, I try to squish every last one of them I encounter until then, So I just thought I'd let you guys here know.

Heres an Demo-Vid so you can see some new weapons (not all, but most of them)
VIDLINK

If anyone wants to see the new Weapons, or wants to know what exactly they are, Revisit my last post, I updated the weapons list.

@tyrotrela
I will let you know when I find an solution, searching ATM.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)

Last edited by nocalora29; 03-11-2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 03:33 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @Tyrotrela

Ok, I have found the problem with the achilles quest, the fix will be supplied within the update thats gonna get released Today.
Discord: Nocalora#6847 | SW3.Expansion Thread | SWX.MouseMovementFix | SWX.TUVMark+Src (.tuv editing Tool) | SWX.SLOTMark+Src (.ini Slots editing Tool)
Old 03-12-2016, 09:34 AM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @All

Update is released, it includes alot of Bugfixes, most of them were making the game completely un-playable from ground up.
*CHANGELOG*
Added New Weapons for the "Elite Templars"
Heres the full list of New Weapons (Note: EVERY weapon has its own custom PFX)
*New Templar Weapons List
*(T) Marked = Turret compatible
-"Sancti Missionem / Holy Discharge" - Autocannon - Damage: 65 x16
-"Pulsans Sol / Pulsating Sun" - Pulse laser - Damage: 125 x7 (T)
-"Liquefacio / Desintegrator" - Particle accelerator - Damage: 1024 (T)
-"Coronam / Red Crown" - Beam laser - Damage: 80 x20 (It was tough to make an "consistent" beam, but I think this will work out) (T)
-"Sanctum Gladium / Holy Sword" - Gattling laser - Damage: 32 x32 (Thanks for the idea, Lotrek) (T)
-"Quies Sanctum Gladium / Pulsing Holy Sword" - Pulse laser - Damage: 512 x3 (T)
-"Pulsans Sol Super Turret / Pulsating Sun Super Turret" - Super Pulse laser turret - Damage: 175 x16 (every burst has its own Barrel)
-"Pulsans Sol Rapid-Fire Turret / Pulsating Sun Rapid-Fire Turret" - Rapid-Fire Pulse laser turret - Damage: 65 x2 (Constantly shooting/0.1 recharge time)
-"Anima Exterminans / Soul Destroyer" - Minigun - Damage: 25 x64 (T)
-"Purpura Inferno / Purple Hell" - Heavy Plasma cannon - Damage: 780 x3 (T)
Special credits go to StarRover for the Models(Specifically, the Super Turret model and the Rapid-Fire Turret model)
-"TE Gunslinger" - Stronger version of the T. Gunslinger
-"TE Trident" - Stronger version of the T. Trident
-"TE Hrimturs" - Stronger version of the T. Hrimturs
-"TE Raptor" - Stronger version of the T. Raptor
-"E Butcher" Stronger version of the Butcher
-Added all of the New Templar Ships and Weapons to the Maintaince-Stations Menu, Page #3.

-Fixed an Story-related bug in achilles and Elio.
-Fixed missing Textures and missing objects on some new MSF ships.
-Fixed some additional minor bugs.

I be honest, making those Weapons for the Templars was goddamn fun, atleast more fun than lurking in the Basebuilding or AI-Agents code, I really need some distraction from these two projects.
I know these two projects seem a little more "important" but I just can't keep working on the same project through an extended amount of time, but that does not mean at all that im Not working on it, or will stop, but it means its just not Priority #1 on my list, just to clarify that about some who might wonder whats up with those two things.

Back to the UPDATE:
I thought i'd just let the Corporate Service's menu completely free for just one more update, so you can check out the elite templars in action without paying millions, I think thats "nice", but its most likely going to cost something in 0.6.2X.

Well... what can I say?, Have fun with the Update and report any Bugs/Errors, oh and one last thing: When you are at an spot where you usually change your mothership for another one (Story) and the game Buggs out or CRASHES, please give me your latest save-file and the (optional) LOGfile.txt, Two of the game breaking bugs I fixed were related to the new MSSwitchBlock system, I really have no Idea if there are more game-breakers later in the game, so please write your problems here in the forum and or PM me, there is even an huge chance that your save-file can be recovered, and its also possible to make you progress further in the story, without restarting.

!Download is at the frontpage in the Hotfixes section!
Old 03-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Approved Member

So i made a pastebin account and uploaded my log in 3 files, how can i show them to you? i don't think it's a good idea to post them here since there is a LOT of stuff.

T Hritmurs can't be bought, the other new templar fighters can however, haven't tested the guns or turrets since i don't have cash but i will update once i have. cheers

Buying the new turrets instantly crashes the game.

Last edited by tyrotrela; 03-12-2016 at 04:51 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-12-2016, 05:06 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Just paste the contents of the logs inside the Pastebin.com Paste thing, then send me the link.

These are only very small and minor bugs, I will be able to fix them in a few minutes at most, working on it atm, expect fix in max 10 minutes.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:10 PM
Approved Member

http://pastebin.com/Yxm2wUMY part 1
http://pastebin.com/3Fkzck6B part 2
http://pastebin.com/Yxm2wUMY part 3

im going to upload the log after the new update to see whats wrong with the turrets and templar hritmurs, also i think the bursars quest is bugged now, after i kill squinty and go to the station, and kill the small wave of pirates i don't get the station selfdestruction promt. damn i have a lot of bugs...

http://pastebin.com/gwvVgyPh log post update

http://pastebin.com/nuc7iyr3 scrip errors post update

Last edited by tyrotrela; 03-12-2016 at 05:22 PM. Reason: edit
Old 03-12-2016, 05:23 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

Default @All; @Tyrotrela

RC-2 of the 0.6.1.9AX Update is Released.

DL at the frontpage hotfixes section, or alternatively here: Download [RC3]

I have addressed the issues with the game crash at the templar ship menu, and some other minor missing textures which the LOGfile did gave out some warnings.

Other than that the LOGfile's seem clean.

NOTE: An Restart of the Campaign is NOT required.

EDIT: Would you go to the Data\Addons\@SW3_Expansion\Experimental Folder?, theres an file named "sw3_expansion_DebugUtilities", could you try replacing it with this?
FILE

This SHOULD avoid making the error.

Last edited by nocalora29; 03-12-2016 at 05:55 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Approved Member

what error does it fix?
nvm, did i mention you are awesome?

Last edited by tyrotrela; 03-12-2016 at 05:51 PM.
Old 03-12-2016, 05:51 PM
¯\_ ͯ‿ ͯ_/¯

The one that was in the scripterrors log, + the Templar menu crash.