Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Mods

Mods Mods for RNR

Old 08-22-2010, 05:23 PM
Approved Member

I already edited the scrips to the game, and i edited a load to give me 600k and it actually works when u start the game up, but the hard part is finding that load
Old 08-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
According to Donnerwetter (developer for RnR), there will not be traffic lights, but quite possibly there will be pedestrians, and some other additions/corrections. I agree though that traffic lights, and/or stop signs would be a plus for this game along with people, traffic, & parked trucks in the 'Truck-Stops'. It's pretty deserted there.
yeah thats the one thing I dont like about the game is theres no trucks at the truck stops
Old 08-29-2010, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PontiacGT201 View Post
yeah thats the one thing I dont like about the game is theres no trucks at the truck stops
True, I didnt saw Truck there either
But today I saw five different cars parking on Truckstop place near San Jose
If it was a bug, it was a good one...
Old 08-30-2010, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

After figuring out the game since my last post, others, and I have since found out that you need to set your traffic to the highest setting, and then you'll see parked vehicles in the truck stops. It may even work on settigns above medium.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 08-30-2010 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:08 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
After figuring out the game since my last post, others, and I have since found out that you need to set your traffic to the highest setting, and then you'll see parked vehicles in the truck stops. It may even work on settigns above medium.
didnt work for me. I set the traffic as high as it would go and nothing at the truck stops.
Old 09-05-2010, 01:12 PM
Registered Member

Exclamation Map Mod.

Hey peps.

Sorry not to look for this if it has been answered. But could not find any.

SO wery quick. Is there any way to make the map smaller? And i dont mean zoom in on the road, but the map it self. Its taking up nearly all of the left side and way to big for my eyes. So can we change the map size somehow ?
Old 09-05-2010, 03:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
didnt work for me. I set the traffic as high as it would go and nothing at the truck stops.
This could be a computer, or graphic card problem. I'm not the only one that sees traffic in the truck stops on higher traffic settings.
Old 09-05-2010, 08:42 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
This could be a computer, or graphic card problem. I'm not the only one that sees traffic in the truck stops on higher traffic settings.
Shouldnt be a problum for my comp. its prety high end one. After you maxed the traffic setting did you restart the game or just jump back into the game?
Old 09-05-2010, 08:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Shouldnt be a problum for my comp. its prety high end one. After you maxed the traffic setting did you restart the game or just jump back into the game?
I don't remember which. It's been a while. I remember Melkor stating it in another thread, and I just verified it then to see if it worked. Not all the truck stops had traffic, but a good portion of them did. Otherwise I play it with one, or two green lights in the traffic setting for my own reasons.

Computer specs aren't top secret here. It just helps some of us to help you. So, if you're going to report an error, problem, or bug, you should be prepared to list your specs., otherwise your questions could go un-answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekhunt View Post
Hey peps.

Sorry not to look for this if it has been answered. But could not find any.

SO wery quick. Is there any way to make the map smaller? And i dont mean zoom in on the road, but the map it self. Its taking up nearly all of the left side and way to big for my eyes. So can we change the map size somehow ?
Yes, this would be good. It should be able to be done. I have played many games where an on-screen map is displayed, and someone made a mod to re-size it, and even changed some colors too.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-10-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:31 PM
Registered Member

Default No Competition Mod.

Is it possible to adjust the rates of how many jobs are Competition yes vs. no? I think the game would be alot more fun like the 18 WOS games if you could turn most of the jobs as a simple haul, instead of a race ... Ive looked at some of the files and dont really know where i would tweak it. Any ideas?