Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > CoD Multiplayer

CoD Multiplayer Everything about multiplayer in IL-2 CoD

Old 09-12-2011, 07:34 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
If you are referring to each Client clicking on the Airbase, it is not available to them. It is grayed out.

Cirrus_SD
Client has to click one of flags first to chose side and make airfield selection possible. Did you try this?

To make flags clickable you have to allow side switching in difficulty settings. If you have side switching off you can not click a flag or an airfield.

I will try to run one of offline missions online as a coop later this week when I have time.

BTW there is no much difference between dogfight and coop any more and scripting is no required to run a simple online mission.
Old 09-12-2011, 07:47 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdog_kt View Post

a) If the mission uses spawn points (a la DF mode), then a player first has to spawn the aircraft and then other players can spawn into it.
I can add that if a mission has some "coop" airgroups placed on an airfield AND a spawn point at the same airfield you can not select a "coop" aircraft because list of these aircraft is not visible before you create any other aircraft and hit ESC. This bug/limitation is reported.
Old 09-12-2011, 02:11 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataros View Post
Client has to click one of flags first to chose side and make airfield selection possible. Did you try this?

To make flags clickable you have to allow side switching in difficulty settings. If you have side switching off you can not click a flag or an airfield.

I will try to run one of offline missions online as a coop later this week when I have time.

BTW there is no much difference between dogfight and coop any more and scripting is no required to run a simple online mission.

Both flags are available for the Client to click on but afterwards they do not get a list of planes and are not able to click on the airbase.

Thanks for your interest and help,
Cirrus
Old 09-12-2011, 07:48 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ataros View Post

Thanks! We appreciate the help. Our small group has been trying to figure this out, and so far no luck.

Best wishes.
Old 09-24-2011, 11:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cirrus View Post
Both flags are available for the Client to click on but afterwards they do not get a list of planes and are not able to click on the airbase.

Thanks for your interest and help,
Cirrus
Sorry, it appears I can not reproduce this as I do not have external IP address now. Anyone knows how to start a dedi server in Lobby instead of Server room?

Report this in bug threads with screenshots please. If you can make screenshots of both host and client at the same time showing the client issue I will repost them at sukhoi.ru forums in online bugs thread http://www.sukhoi.ru/forum/showthrea...t=68697&page=8

upd. Another idea is make sure you do not accidentally check a "Player" checkbox in any aircraft properties. In that case only the host would fly as if it was an offline mission. To quickly check it, try flying the mission offline, if you get into a cockpit then this aircraft's "Player" checkbox is checked. Uncheck it.

Again host must press "Battle" to start the battle before others can select planes as far as I understand it.

It looks like some people are flying coops successfully already http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=26483

Last edited by Ataros; 09-26-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:10 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerousdave26 View Post
Ataros we are running this mission on our server (128BoFv1_6.mis). What is the suggested time frame to rotate maps?

Thanks
Sorry, did not see your message earlier. Repka restarts map every 12 hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richie View Post
I just did get a coop to work and for some reason the missions are in the folder now. They weren't in there before the patch...weird. Now I'll see if I can make a Dogfight mission work.
When creating a new mission make sure you remember where you save it. Try saving all the missions to C:\Users\%user%\Documents\1C SoftClub\il-2 sturmovik cliffs of dover\missions\Multi\Dogfight for instance. Launch them from this same folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegOhm View Post
I agree would someone post a procedure to walk us thru it. so frustrating...how are you guys getting it to work for the client?
It appears that in the current beta coop works only on small maps, not the Channel map as discussed here http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=23997&page=7

A temporary workaround is suggested.

Last edited by Ataros; 09-28-2011 at 09:25 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 02:16 PM
Approved Member

Repka Steppe mission is attached.
Attached Files
File Type: zip r_steppe1.11.zip (26.7 KB, 19 views)