Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 08-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Registered Member

Thx for the prompt responce Robotic. Will get the campaign dealt with and hopefully be online soon. What do most people play, realistic or sim?
Old 08-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Registered Member

Is anyone still playing this on XBox? I had added at least 20 people from this forum and anyone I had met in games. There were people playing anytime I had checked my friends list. ...then my console red ringed and was off for a week. Now I look and nobody is online or is playing MW2 or Over G fighters. I usually play evenings on PDT (GMT - 7...so I guess early morning in europe). If anyone is still playing please add me: ter4torn
Old 08-01-2010, 06:20 PM
Approved Member

Yep, we stil play.. Me, robotic pope, evangeluse, and a few others are on regularly..
Old 08-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ter4torn View Post
Is anyone still playing this on XBox? I had added at least 20 people from this forum and anyone I had met in games. There were people playing anytime I had checked my friends list. ...then my console red ringed and was off for a week. Now I look and nobody is online or is playing MW2 or Over G fighters. I usually play evenings on PDT (GMT - 7...so I guess early morning in europe). If anyone is still playing please add me: ter4torn
Add me dude, my gt is Wolf Void and i've got all day wed & thurs off work!!!
Old 08-04-2010, 03:14 AM
Registered Member

Hey guys, im an Xbox user who loves this game but has no one online to play with (Awww, im sad, lol) im from the UK and play the Xbox regularly in the evenings for a few hours, im looking for fun play at first to learn the online ropes, then serious i guess, my level of experience in single player is good. i have completed the game 3 times through on all difficulties. and am now looking to fulfil my hunger online. i am a great team player and good all round mature gamer willing to listen and communicate, i also want to finish this game for achievements, but not extremely important as i can mop them up in due time.
I see the forums here have some well mannered and respectable gamers who in return like to help people enjoy this great game even more, it would be great to hear from you here or message my gamertag which is my user name on this site (Anglomaniac).

All the best.
Anglo.
Old 08-06-2010, 12:28 AM
Registered Member

Im guessing by how every time I go online on BOP it tells me there are no game sessions this game hasn't sold well...or just that nobody plays it?

Anyways, my gamertag is UKRedWing and I do play this game a lot, but Im getting a bit bored of single player. I'd describe myself as an experienced noob if that makes sense. Been playing combat sims since the very first microsoft combat simulator but never really played any sort of online play.
Old 08-06-2010, 01:54 AM
Approved Member

Like what was explained previously, even though you go to 'online' and it says the servers aren't available, doesn't mean there's not a ton of people playing online.

You'll only get a listing of players when they are in the lobby, preflight as it were, before the game starts. After the game starts, the lobby disappears and even though there is a game going on, if you go online at that time, it will show the message 'no servers available at this time'.

The best way to get online is to add people (from this forum) to your friends list and in that way, they can invite you in when they see you are online, and you can also see when they are online playing on your friends list (activity).

You can go ahead and add me and others gamertags that way you will be sure to get in a game. I'm on most evenings (as wife allows) in the Pacific time zone and usually play for a while.

Once you get in a game you can add other players gamertags and you'll almost always find somebody playing after you get a bunch of people on your friends list.

I have about 80-something friends in my list and 99% of 'em are BOP players. Rarely do I find that there isn't somebody playing online.
Old 08-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Registered Member

Had the game since release but never took it online but wish i had taken more interest when it was more popular. Anyway games amazing and i'd love to get more games online. Not the best yet but im over competative and push myself to be at the top. Hopefully i'll get to see some of you guys soon.
Old 08-06-2010, 07:10 AM
Approved Member

welcome Doy- and UKRedWing. be patient and read the threads. there are a lot of players online. on occasion the server ( xbox ) goes down. if you cant find a game...create one. but dont be upset if people come in and leave. they were in games with is host who has a good server...follow them...and you will be in. then add them to your friends....
Old 08-06-2010, 07:35 PM
Approved Member

Welcome to the site guys.. feel free to add me.. i play online just about everyday.. hope to you you guys on