Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Technical problems and Solutions

Technical problems and Solutions Questions and solutions

Old 08-28-2010, 11:00 AM
Registered Member

Yeah!

Converting to 320 KBit/s solved the problem. Now all tracks sounds normal and the game plays all tracks.

THX 11-38 for your tip.
Old 09-25-2010, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

Default Question about radio ...

Is there anyway, that i can put my own song in radio?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-25-2010 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metodijs View Post
Is there anyway, that i can put my own song in radio?
Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Please look at the threads. Especially the Stickies, as to this being the most likely places to find your topic. Just like this one you are inquiring about. This thread should answer your question, or someone will come along, and help you out if you can't find it.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Approved Member

Default Sounds

While I was looking through the sound files of the game I noticed that there are sounds for closing and opening truck doors (that should be heard when Nick gets into or out of a truck) and also ambient sounds like birds, city noise, a waterfall and rain (with thunder). There are also sounds for opening the bar and the office door.
It also seems that there were 2 speed steps for the wipers in the past because there are two sounds (one for slow and one for fast wipers).

Is there someone who hears those sounds in the game or is this really a bug that these sounds were not yet integrated? I always complained about the missing ambient sounds and now it seems that the game developers thought of it but made a mistake with including them into the game...

Since I've heard these sounds I just think that there is a lot of game atmosphere lost without them. So I hope for a patch that reactivates them if it really is a bug.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 09-28-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Relocated to the proper thread.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:38 PM
Approved Member

Maybe it interfered with the flow of the game somehow. I see your point though. If Train Simulator, and Rail-Works could do it I don't see why not here too. It would add a nice touch to it.
Old 11-18-2010, 09:06 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Odd ball question I know, but there's this particular song on one of the radio stations sang by a female, sort of a country music style song but it's not on the Country station but on one of the other stations. I think its the Superhighway station or something.

Lyrics are sorta like this:

Quote:
Are you ready for the hours and the times, time to take whats yours....
....are you ready to throw it all away
Anybody have a clue of what the name of this song is, and is it a real song or a song produced for the game? I swear it sounds like Martina McBride but I can't seem to find anything on Google that remotely matches the lyrics I typed in.

Thanks
I know what one you mean, There's actually a few good songs on all the stations, i've googled them and nothing shows up, Don't know if their real artist or not, i hope they release a soundtrack, That'd be good

Last edited by USA Trucker; 11-18-2010 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Found Post In Ref. To Your Reply.
Old 12-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered Member

Question Adding/changing music

Sorry if this is a repost. I tried to search for this but couldn't find what I was looking for.

Is it possible to add my own music to the game?
Is there a way to convert my MP3's to ENQ files or is there a way to play my MP3 files in the game??

THANKS!
Old 12-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Approved Member

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

This is where audio questions get asked & answered. Please view all stickies before you post.
Old 01-10-2011, 03:42 PM
Registered Member

Default Just installed, but sound much too feint

Can anyone advise me?
The sound is very feint, almost inaudible.
The button blips (as the cursor moves over menu) are loudest, but still quite quiet!
I have tried each of the audio selections, but nothing increases the volume. Tho' one actually reduces the menu blips!
I have applied the patch and rebooted, but still the same.

Nigel

Windows Vista Home Premium (x64) Service Pack 2 (build 6002)
2.67 gigahertz Intel Core2 Quad
4094 Megabytes Installed Memory
Board: ASUSTeK Computer INC. STRIKER II FORMULA 1.XX
Bus Clock: 333 megahertz
NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GTX/9800 GTX+ [Display adapter] (3x)
SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio
Old 03-07-2011, 05:10 AM
Registered Member

Posting in this thread because using the Search function brought me to this post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibble View Post
also, i found out how to make a custom radio station:

go to

my documents/ My games/Rig'n'roll eng/ go to any profile/ copy paste the music files/ pick that profile in Game.

(note files must be MP3)

Grrr...

Okay, so I went into Documents/My Games/RigNRoll_usa_ws/Strummer (my profile) and found the My Radios thingy to click on.

In that, I created 3 folders (Country, Pop&Oldies, and Classic Rock), figuring I would then have 3 new radio stations available to me by toggling the radio station selector (the J button is the default key for this in the game).

I was only able to access the stations that were already in the game.

Is there a control other than the radio station selector that we should use, or am I not able to make different folders for these different types of music?

It would be pretty bizarre to have Guns'N'Roses, Lefty Frizzell, and April Stevens & Nino Tempo all on the same channel.

What am I doing wrong?

EDIT:

Okay, I'm a dolt. When I just put the songs in the My Radios 'loose' (i.e. not within sub-folders), it worked.

Does anyone know of a way to create more than one My Radios playlist within the same profile?

Last edited by USA Trucker; 03-07-2011 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Relocated To The Proper Thread.