Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 09-22-2011, 04:51 PM
Approved Member

^ Yay!
Old 09-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 150GCT_Veltro View Post
Fanboys here we go!

Video has been removed but was aboslutely right for the first release. I don't want to write here the word, but he's abolutely right. The first release of this game has been a bad joke and for sure nothing more than a M...A as the guy says, if not a cheat ("fraud"). They have only to thank we are IL2 fans from years ago.

Great video for my opinion, realistic and really fun.

Now CoD seems to be on the right way. We'll see.
Ive seen no fanboyism on this occasion. Just people who dislike ranting hairless apes. He could well be right in his views but his approch loses him all credibility.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 09-22-2011, 05:15 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotic Pope View Post
Ive seen no fanboyism on this occasion. Just people who dislike ranting hairless apes. He could well be right in his views but his approch loses him all credibility.
If they'd dislike ranting hairless apes they'd have to hate themselves for doing exactly the same - just with a human as the victim which is MUCH worse than with a non-sentient entity like a game.

Also the guy wasn't hairless but shirtless and I fail to see the problem with that. You see plenty of that each time you visit a beach or swimming hall etc. Holy goodness how messed up are you to take that as a reason to bully that guy like this?

There is simply no excuse for this at all. Those who participated in the bashing were actually worse than the guy in the video as
1) he was a perfectly normal human, no overwheight or whatever
2) they don't even have the balls to show their faces while doing the exact same thing

But surely they have earned themselves a medal for "winning" an internet fight like this.

Also, and I pointed that out already, the guy mentioned some points that are valid. False advertising, fake sys requirements and a problem that might be debatable, all contents in english which is a language he can't read. Depending on how the game was advertised this might also be a valid point.

So while his behavior was eventually weird it is by far not as disturbing as the behavior of the bullies in this thread.
Old 09-22-2011, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post
If they'd dislike ranting hairless apes they'd have to hate themselves for doing exactly the same - just with a human as the victim which is MUCH worse than with a non-sentient entity like a game.

Also the guy wasn't hairless but shirtless and I fail to see the problem with that. You see plenty of that each time you visit a beach or swimming hall etc. Holy goodness how messed up are you to take that as a reason to bully that guy like this?

There is simply no excuse for this at all. Those who participated in the bashing were actually worse than the guy in the video as
2) they don't even have the balls to show their faces while doing the exact same thing

But surely they have earned themselves a medal for "winning" an internet fight like this.

Also, and I pointed that out already, the guy mentioned some points that are valid. False advertising, fake sys requirements and a problem that might be debatable, all contents in english which is a language he can't read. Depending on how the game was advertised this might also be a valid point.

So while his behavior was eventually weird it is by far not as disturbing as the behavior of the bullies in this thread.

Who got 'bullied' as far as I know nobody has said a word to this guy,

1) so if he was overweight you would have a problem with it?

2) are you saying youd like us all to make shirtless videos in response?

Just because you think the guy is apparently 'hot' doesn't stop him being a tool.....who the hell has the time to make pointless videos like that anyway.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Old 09-22-2011, 06:25 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongodriver View Post
no translation or sound needed......the guy was shirtless in a self made video = TOOL!!!
I concur.
Old 09-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Approved Member

Oh my God Madfish fancies this fella....

I knew it!.…
Old 09-22-2011, 07:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madfish View Post

He is a hairless ape, In that normal apes have much body hair and also do not wear shirts. Yes you would expect to see lots of shirtless men on the beach, at a swimming pool, just like you'd expect to see naked people at a nudist beach but that doesn't make it ok for one to walk down the street starkers and start talking to the first stranger you meet. What would your excuse be to the police officer? "Well its ok at a nudist camp so it must be exeptable anywhere"?

I tell you one thing, If I was planning on making a video that people I don't know would be watching, I'd sure as hell make sure I looked presentable and not looking like I just got out of bed. Its a mater of decency.

XBL GT: - Robotic Pope
HyperLobby CS: - Robot_Pope
Old 09-22-2011, 07:23 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch_851 View Post
you missed, wadonger, dong, bellend, and the three obvious ones beginning with c. p and d. Have to say 'tallywhacker' is a new one on me.

Any more?
I'm quite fond of the term Mugget (encountered one quite recently lol) combining the attributes of both Mug and Muppet.

I find 'Roger Mellies Profanisaurus' to be essential reading; the definitive and final word in the academic discipline of swearing and amusingly crude similes and metaphors. High brow stuff.....Not unlike Homers Odyssey....Err, If it climaxed in a fight outside a kebab shop, p*ssing down with rain with the protagonist covered in his own liquid laughter after a Leo Sayer, and bemoaning the scarcity of Bacon Battleships in his immediate vicinity. His quest to lead the Llama to the lift shaft that night ending in inglorious failure.

DISCLAIMER: This account is in no way, shape or form, autobiographical. Though I confess I did once wake up in a skip with a traffic cone on my head (c'mon I was 15, lol). Ah, the folly of youth.
Old 09-23-2011, 12:40 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze-Jamz View Post
Oh my God Madfish fancies this fella....

I knew it!.…
+1
Old 10-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Approved Member

So the tool is now a trool......

There you go Jamz.....the banana forums now has it's officially newly invented word.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition