Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik > Daidalos Team discussions

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2011, 01:06 PM
Approved Member

Hi Guys,

Sorry to be a pest but this is the third time I ask and I did not have any answer yet. There is a problem with the saitek x65f joystick. The dual throttle does not work fine with IL2. The right throttle is not recognized by the software. It reads it as a two positions switch (even if it call it a slider, it only has two positions once linked, 0% or 50%). It is not a problem with the saitek sofware (i have checked all possibilities). There is a mistake in the way IL2 communicate with it.

Please Team Daidalos, give some light into this: Is it fixable? are you aware of it? Do you have the means (saitek support for example) to fix it? I thinking about selling the joy and getting the warthog instead... but still do not know if it will work or i will get the same problem. Please can you drop a single line to comment on this?
Old 01-31-2011, 09:56 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimech View Post
I use the engines on seperate axis on my controller. Both engines selected, using the slider for left is doing fine until I reach 100%, then it pulls the right engine to 100% as well, and vice versa for the right slider.
This is total instinct, but I would guess it's an issue with your controller or your controller software.

Aviar
NVIDIA GTX 760 - 2GB
Creative SB ZX SBX
Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
27" AOC LED - 2752
Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard
CH FighterStick-Pro Throttle-Pro Pedals
Logitech G13 Gameboard
GoFlight GF-T8 Module
WIN 8.1
Old 02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
Approved Member

Nope. Because the rest of the two engined planes don't have this problem.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Approved Member

Aiming point of all guns on the FW190A8 FW190A9 is below the center of Revi circle.

FW190A6 that is OK.
Old 02-02-2011, 04:21 PM
Approved Member

By the way,

if the records could provide wingtip smoke for aircraft , that would be better to review the quick records of fight.
Old 02-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Approved Member

Just a sugestion: improve the guns efects (Flash and smoke hit, tracers smoke...), thanks!
Old 02-05-2011, 06:12 AM
Approved Member

Default 4.10 and runway lights

Yes, seems the position or, presence of becons or, angle of decent does not effect the distance that the lights are turned on. I also tried extending out the lights but not much improvement. Then by accident I turned the whole approach system around and landed from the opposite direction and bingo...could turn on the lights just after the first beacon sounded. This was with the B-25. Seems to be connected with the runway characteristics. Other runways were fine when first tried.

45th Texas
Old 02-12-2011, 09:47 AM
Approved Member

Default Something wrong with ntrk-records in 4.10m again

Dear DT members, please look two enclosed images.
B25_&_Carrier_409.jpg shows that the track reflects recorded events correct in 4.09m
B25_&_Carrier_410.jpg shows current (in 4.10m) visualisation of the same event in the same track and in the same moment.
Is it possible to correct?
Thank you beforehand and the best regards.
P.S.The track concerns to 11th mission of wonderful "For Good Pilots" campaign by Alejandro Gomez.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B25_&_Carrier_409.jpg (104.3 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg B25_&_Carrier_410.jpg (88.1 KB, 45 views)
Old 02-13-2011, 08:58 PM
Approved Member

Dear TD, I've searched through this thread and have not found this potential bug listed:

When online and watching someone else from external views, I can see their bomb strapped on a hard point but in many instances, I no longer see the bomb drop when released, it simply disappears. The bomb seems to go invisible from the point of release to the point of impact. When the bomb goes invisible, the explosion is not seen either, however the effect of that explosion on other objects is evident. The same effect has been reported by other squad members, we initially thought this was a packet loss issue but even when we've been hosting locally, with strong connections and low pings, the effect persists.

Note that this does not seem to occur when bombs are dropped from a bomb bay, it only happens when they are dropped from a centre or wing mounted hardpoint.

For your consideration.
Old 02-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Approved Member

I mentioned this in the 4.101 thread but just in case...

The unit I./KG4 doesn't work - it seems to kick the player out of the plane (blue sky only when mission starts)

All other KG4 units seem to work OK.
Closed Thread