Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 10-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Registered Member

Make the mission "Hornet's nest" easier - I dont' want to have to give up the game because I am not able to manage this miossion (about 20 tries - no success)
Old 10-25-2009, 06:10 PM
Approved Member

Probably been said before but please please: give the host the option to start of in the air or from the airstrip for strike this would be so much fun.

For capture the airfield you could make us start from another airfield that can't be captured !
Old 10-26-2009, 12:13 AM
Approved Member

More info on when the next DLC will come would be nice. Working to
fix this game is better than working to make the sequal better. I find it
that these guys wont even keep their promise. They need to work on this
game to even call it a sim, because flying in 3rd person of a BF-109 aint
exactly sim like. Also the P-51 is in need of fixing, like it's cockpit and how
it handles.
Old 10-26-2009, 08:43 PM
Approved Member

How about the ability to join online games in play, will help ease the trouble with finding games
it was this issue that drove me nuts in far cry 2
Old 10-26-2009, 11:28 PM
Registered Member

I would love to see more planes, but let add more Heavy and Medium bombers, and some more fighthers

Heavy
Consolidated B-24
Avro Lancasters
Short Sterlings
Handly Page Halifax.....and more

Medium
North American B-25
.............and some more fighters like the Mig 3 or added more mission, but show the night war the the Brits and Bomber Command fought against the Germans, but make the flak intresting if it possible with the current game engine to show how it was flying into germany during those times
Old 10-28-2009, 09:53 AM
Registered Member

Question German Missions and Campains

Hi,
coming from playing many years IL2 on PC I'm badly missing german missions and campains, planes as well.
It was a very bad feeling finding no german or other "axis" campain, only "allies" campains give to me the felling of having purchased a "political correct" game instead of a historical flight sim for PS3.
Old 10-28-2009, 12:15 PM
Approved Member

Default ps3 multiplayer suggestions

Firstly congratulations on a very good and incredibly playable game. This is where my suggestions begin
1- The option to kick players; when setting up a game with those from my squadron, we quite often get a guy who jumps in switches to our side and refuses to change completly unbalancing the teams. Being able to kick these glory supporters would make me very happy.
2- The ps3 is still unable to handle 16 player matches, unless the host has over 100mb connection..... not many people have these outside of japan
3- Being able to set the time period so that it can exclude planes from earlier periods, for example 1943-1945 rather than 1940-1945 i think would improve the game for many players
4- more planes i'm sure many have mention avro lancaster the p37 lightning being only two of many i could suggest.
5- a non ranked multiplayer game. this option already currently available on the pc should be brought to the consoles post haste.
Old 10-29-2009, 10:46 AM
Registered Member

Thanks for the great and playable game at first.

I also would like to see additional planes (first of all heavy bombers) and a new location (Afrika, Pacifik). Matbe it is a theme for next game in the series Il-2.

I look forward for a DLC.

For Birds of Pray a have only one very very very small sugestion: change the icon in the Trophy Collection on PS3. Change it for the blue game logo (like in the Game Saved Data) please.

Regards
Old 10-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Approved Member

More american planes
Old 10-30-2009, 11:11 PM
Approved Member

We Also need some bombs of the bf109 all the german planes that have bombs are heavy ones we need them on bf109s so we can dogfight and bomb on strike missions