Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 11-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Approved Member

You dont have to fight anything in the mines to get to Demonis.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:17 PM
Approved Member

It takes some skill to get by all of the patrol troops but you have access to Demonis as soon as the mines open and it would be well worth rushing there and then doublebacking.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:12 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keneth View Post
It takes some skill to get by all of the patrol troops but you have access to Demonis as soon as the mines open and it would be well worth rushing there and then doublebacking.
Oh yeah?

Well I have two armies blocking my way too Demonis, maybe you can tell me how i get via them without modding something. Incidentally, Can the so called game rapers produce a screenshot without a mod applied. That of one made by others or their own (rubs hands with glee)
Old 11-28-2008, 10:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings Bounty Hunter View Post
Oh yeah?

Well I have two armies blocking my way too Demonis, maybe you can tell me how i get via them without modding something. Incidentally, Can the so called game rapers produce a screenshot without a mod applied. That of one made by others or their own (rubs hands with glee)
Yeah.

I do a demonis rush every time I play KB. It's easy. Mobs can be dodged and as far as I know the content of the adventuring map cannot be modded. You are just terrible at this game.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Oh yeah?

Can't you lure them away/run around them?
Old 11-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Approved Member

The two mobs at the portal require some fancy footwork but I have no doubt they can be avoided.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:06 PM
Approved Member

Correct. In one of my games a hero was guarding the portal as well as a normal stack. It is tricky and did require a couple of reloads to achieve, but I managed to get around them and into Demonis. The important thing is you can't allow the enemy to be too close behind you otherwise you won't be able to get back into Underground Sea without fighting. So it is important to save the game, try to come back and see if it's possible, then reload in Demonis and continue.

It's not that hard, KBH. You just suck.
Old 11-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuangzi View Post
Correct. In one of my games a hero was guarding the portal as well as a normal stack. It is tricky and did require a couple of reloads to achieve, but I managed to get around them and into Demonis. The important thing is you can't allow the enemy to be too close behind you otherwise you won't be able to get back into Underground Sea without fighting. So it is important to save the game, try to come back and see if it's possible, then reload in Demonis and continue.

It's not that hard, KBH. You just suck.
I did it he he

The armies of Kordar are insane though, really huge. One of them has over 200 dwarves and i'm lvl 15...I wont get resurrect till the Elven lands but defeating the castle to free Tom Diggurs son is looking decidedly dodgy!
Old 12-01-2008, 07:35 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I did it he he

The armies of Kordar are insane though, really huge. One of them has over 200 dwarves and i'm lvl 15...I wont get resurrect till the Elven lands but defeating the castle to free Tom Diggurs son is looking decidedly dodgy!
Well, here's a tip for ya : there are players who have the "know how" of best strategies - so when you don't need 0-loss policy, you just need to win - browse a little bit this forum - and ask these guys (with screenshot of the enemy army - save, start the battle and create screenshot) - plus screenshot of your hero screen - and ask them how they would prepare for the battle - I am sure they will have a strategy even for your level