Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 09-22-2008, 11:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daedalus View Post
anyone notice how you get almost twice the amount of runes at easy when compared to normal difficulty and a bit more than half the normal amount on hard and impossible?

i've managed to get to the lvl 15 tournament challenge with my lvl 6 mage now, the ogres are a pain in the ass not to mention the giants with their stomp :/

the leadership item upgrade fight 1 is really hard (like about 200 swordsmen split across 5 groups, 4-5 Towers and a pack of archmages) when compared to the staff upgrade lvl 1.

maybe these fights could be doable if i could get my chaos magic to lvl 3...
Easy? Meh. I am finding Hard to be a good challenge, so I am thinking about playing the full game on Hard straight away. Those of us cutting our teeth on the demo are going to be a bit better than the casual gamer when we start playing the full game.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:09 AM
Registered Member

I've "fixed" the game a bit to see whats in the demo.

edit:
sry, i didnt know there are cheats available, i wouldnt mess with mem editor

Last edited by varia; 09-23-2008 at 06:55 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 11:23 AM
Approved Member

Default Beat Big Plato

I managed to beat Big Plato (L15) on Easy with Warrior, after more than 5-6 times of trying and retrying.....In the end, I loss all my other units, with the exception of my original 8 Horseman and 150 Plants......

I have sorta of cheated, by spawning plants, 1550 of them at a leadership of 1584. (required leadership is ten times).

The resultant battle is just hiding my horseman with Gloth and pray that everyone will avoid me.

Anyone managed to do the same with the dragon armies next ? I think I will give up on it
Old 12-14-2008, 06:04 PM
Registered Member

I am going to download the demo later today, but buy the game when the price drops to 29.99
This game looks interesting and fun to play, a nice RPG. I never heard of the genesis version tho.