Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 03-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbuchele View Post
I have RoF too since first day and agree with you domian.
Besides,RoF was a worst failure than CoD at launch and see in what a bealtiful sim it turned now.
Have faith and support the team.
If I could I fix the flaws by my self,but as I am a complete ignorant in software programming, I do my part giving my dollars to MG as a form to help them to work on this.
That's my opinion,of course.
+1, agree
Old 03-26-2011, 01:40 PM
Approved Member

Default Fanboy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by domian View Post
Calm down boy!

I have and play RoF and that don´t look any better than this.
Then you must play RoF on LOW settings then. Or you have to check your eyes. If not that you are a fanboy.
When ROF first came out in 2009 it was unplayable for me. I tried it now two weeks ago and it ran like a charm. I play it an highest settings.
There is something special about this sim. The sounds, the physics, the realism,the nice graphics. It is like I can just fly for hours looking around and enjoy the scenery. And the damage model is insane.
My impression of COD now after watching youtube videos is not good.
I hope I can run il2 COD on highest settings and that it doesnt stutter.
If not I will forget about this game and wait until it has been fixed
Old 03-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandre81 View Post
Then you must play RoF on LOW settings then. Or you have to check your eyes. If not that you are a fanboy.
When ROF first came out in 2009 it was unplayable for me. I tried it now two weeks ago and it ran like a charm. I play it an highest settings.
There is something special about this sim. The sounds, the physics, the realism,the nice graphics. It is like I can just fly for hours looking around and enjoy the scenery. And the damage model is insane.
My impression of COD now after watching youtube videos is not good.
LOL what a contradiction you just slagged off CLOD for exactly the same reason you haven't played ROF since it came out, when we see CLOD with its settings at max and running smoothly you will see that they look the same... both amazing and as time progresses CLOD will look much better.

But that said due to the WW2 aircraft in CLOD a lot more work has had to go into making CLOD than into ROF aircraft.
Old 03-26-2011, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Krupi View Post
LOL what a contradiction you just slagged off CLOD for exactly the same reason you haven't played ROF since it came out, when we see CLOD with its settings at max and running smoothly you will see that they look the same... both amazing and as time progresses CLOD will look much better.

But that said due to the WW2 aircraft in CLOD a lot more work has had to go into making CLOD than into ROF aircraft.
Why do you repeat what I said myself? I said: "If not I will forget about this game and wait until it has been fixed"

So in a year or two I shure will be getting Il2 COD.
But knowing my weak self, I know when it will be available on steam 31 mars I will click on "buy" and download it
Old 03-26-2011, 09:03 PM
Approved Member

has anyone played in bad weather settings? is there lightning possible with the epi filter? i used to love flying in severe wind and thunderstorms.
Old 03-26-2011, 09:19 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomandre81 View Post
Goodbye, we'll see you again in two years.