Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 07-14-2010, 07:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by McQ59 View Post
On deck and back at HQ guys.
I just wanna thank you guys for being you, and the top-notch Gentlemen you are! A real privelege to meet you all... Gilly, Davedog, Jack, F1rebrand and Kav. A perfect weekend/week in absolutely every meaning of the term.

F1re; Great pics mate! Hope to see you at Duxford next year - and a lot in BoP the coming months.

Jack: Sorry I hurt you with that paintstripper mate! The Water of Life can be a killer...

A special one goes out to Gilly & Dave for their extraordinary and awesome hospitality! I don't kid u when I say I don't find the words that can describe my gratitude to you 2. Solid Gentlemen to the core! Thanks. I owe you more than one.

When it comes to pics, I hope to be able to do better next year...
Cheers, McQ - wouldn't have missed it for the world. Glad the boys spoiled you at Hendon! CU online soon I hope.
Old 07-15-2010, 07:46 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I just wanna thank you guys for being you, and the top-notch Gentlemen you are! A real privelege to meet you all... Gilly, Davedog, Jack, F1rebrand and Kav. A perfect weekend/week in absolutely every meaning of the term.

F1re; Great pics mate! Hope to see you at Duxford next year - and a lot in BoP the coming months.

Jack: Sorry I hurt you with that paintstripper mate! The Water of Life can be a killer...

A special one goes out to Gilly & Dave for their extraordinary and awesome hospitality! I don't kid u when I say I don't find the words that can describe my gratitude to you 2. Solid Gentlemen to the core! Thanks. I owe you more than one.

It was a pleasure mate. Both yourself and Kav are welcome anytime, same goes for the rest of the Duxford Wing!
Great time, non stop banter, very messy at times and we were only told off once! Pretty good all things considered! Did nearly end up fighting over the showers with my german friend but think I managed to get my message over in my usual subtle way!
Thanks to Kav for the book, I'm translating it slowly! And many thanks to your goodself McQ for the spitfire book and 617 Lancaster model. It's now got pride of place infront of the TV so I can see it whilst playing BoP.
And a special thanks to the whole wing for one awesome weekend!
Old 07-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Approved Member

Few more from the weekend

Old 07-15-2010, 12:57 PM
Approved Member

Scramble!
Old 07-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Scramble!
...fall over, sit back down, have another!!
Old 07-15-2010, 02:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
Few more from the weekend
That's a cracking shot.
Old 07-15-2010, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:

thanks for the kind words,it was no bother,seeing duxford twice,north weald and hendon in 4 days wasnt a chore
and besides, the look on your face when the lancaster came over was priceless(and gillys squeals )
Old 07-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Approved Member

going back to a conversation from saturday night,this is for jack and gilly
Old 07-16-2010, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedog74 View Post
going back to a conversation from saturday night,this is for jack and gilly
Yep that and Jacks 'Pop' impression did nearly cause me to have a seizure from laughing! The ' I like your ice cream idea' did literally cause me to die!!!
Apologies to those who aren't aware of the 'League of Gentlemen' and the joys of Royston Vasey!!