Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll > Patches

Patches Patches for RNR

Old 09-26-2010, 09:53 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamanorbu View Post
this fall means now, so it's impossible!!!
Fall is from now to December so you never know.
Old 09-26-2010, 09:57 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by USA Trucker View Post
Fall is from now to December so you never know.
9 years to make a game and just 4-5 month to make a completely new state from scratch?
Old 09-26-2010, 12:01 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
9 years to make a game and just 4-5 month to make a completely new state from scratch?
What can I say. Promises, promises.
Old 09-26-2010, 05:16 PM
Approved Member

Hey Usa trucker, can you make a new sticky where we can speak about the upcoming Las Vegas Addon? it would be gr8! I thought: if before the release of r'n'r producer released lots of interviews, screenshots, videos.... Why they don't want to speak about the addon, Igor just say that we can't discuss about it for now? disappointing...
Old 09-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Hey Usa trucker, can you make a new sticky where we can speak about the upcoming Las Vegas Addon? it would be gr8! I thought: if before the release of r'n'r producer released lots of interviews, screenshots, videos.... Why they don't want to speak about the addon, Igor just say that we can't discuss about it for now? disappointing...
You got it. It's in the "Patches Section".
Old 10-05-2010, 07:54 AM
Approved Member

No, it's not abandoned. Expansion development has been currently suspended, but we do plan to deliver fixes and patches for the game.

A question was asked in the "Patch Discussion" thread, and replied by Sneaksie. I thought I would copy it here also. Since it pertains to this subject too.

Last edited by USA Trucker; 10-07-2010 at 11:23 AM.
Old 11-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Approved Member

Let's keep this thread for the English patch announcements. I have moved the recent Russian patch announcement to the Patch Discussion thread.
Old 12-30-2010, 11:58 AM
Registered Member

Cool Are they reading

Are they reading this or does someone mail this to them all these ideas/ problems with/ for the game.

Since a lot of ideas are there for the game but are they willing to lissen to it or just put on the main problems and the game stays in original as it was made ?

I'm trying to find bugs but if there bussy with makking new stuff but don't solve the problems or adding ideas from the people that buy there software .

Am I makking anny sence ???

What ever just wanna know we post here how they know what to do how does it work ???
Can't you make an engineering section where you put uh things granted from them for what they going to do in the game how they reseved stuff.
I mean they allready gave so much promises and now all i have is yet another raceing simulation game, NO Ofence i like the game but its just another truck racing game .

Greets Trucker NL
Old 12-30-2010, 12:34 PM
Approved Member

Remember..... the game is advertised as a Racing/Simulation as most 1C driving games are. However, you don't have to race to play the game. You do have to adhere to delivery times, and that's in the real trucking world too. The delivery times are easy to beat even in the difficult setting if you have the traffic set up to your liking.

Once the story-line is complete (if you choose to do it), you can free roam all you want, and pick up loads as you need to keep your cash flow going, and pay no attention to anything else. I have not seen an ending to the game itself, and I'm on my 3rd or 4th game.
Old 12-30-2010, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Talking Mmmh

Wel gut 40 drivers an income of 640.000 us dollars lost the gold medal because of storm express but annyways i trying to hitch up with dority.