Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > FMB, Mission & Campaign builder Discussions

Old 04-05-2013, 03:22 PM
Approved Member

Yes & you can actually call in help too!Getting them to actually arrive on time & where you want them is still escaping me tho...
Old 04-16-2013, 03:20 PM
Approved Member

I'm still having problems after the big ATAG patch getting my stats updated after a mission .Yes I've tried upgrading both the Desastersoft add-ons I have purchased.
Old 04-21-2013, 09:24 AM
Registered Member

I like this addon, just one question: do I have to use auto pilot for landing? Tried to land without auto pilot but almost all my squadron crashed So next time I used auto pilot, landing was OK but wrong base, had to skip one mission because of that
Old 05-14-2013, 07:27 AM
Approved Member

Default Maps to Print

Hi Guys!

For Wick vs. Dundas Userers: Please Update, we made the 6 b/w printable Maps for download for you. (at Galland, they are implemented).

The Maps are in DIN A4 and together they are the big one. Also all Add Ons are now available in German as download Version.

Cheers
Thomas

http://shop.desastersoft.com/de/prod...alog/downloads
Old 09-23-2013, 03:54 PM
Approved Member

Has anyone figured out the best way to call up reinforcemnts so that they will actually arrive at the right place & right time or even to get them to joinn your flight? I know howto get them to take off but they never seem to arrive anywhere near where I need them!
Old 09-25-2013, 07:35 AM
Approved Member

It´s a tactical Option. So you have to think, what is your Plan. You also have to think about the time they Need to come up to you. It is not "just in time" it is more like in real Combat.
Old 09-28-2013, 06:48 AM
Approved Member

You got to call them to where u want them 2 be, not where u are. Like deflection shooting! Coz they go to where you were when u called them. Not where u are 5 mins later. So they are only good for covering or blocking. Not so much for joining a fight in progression.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by planespotter View Post
You got to call them to where u want them 2 be, not where u are. Like deflection shooting! Coz they go to where you were when u called them. Not where u are 5 mins later. So they are only good for covering or blocking. Not so much for joining a fight in progression.
To be sure about this: while flying to a possible engagement that I can see will be at a certain spot on my in-plane map,then, just before I get there,I call for reinforcements and it is there they will perhaps join me , but only if I circle & wait for them& then continue to the engagement,which may or may not still happen since the enemy may have already done his work & left? Sounds a bit like Bader & his big wings which were usually a bit late on the scene.

Old 10-01-2013, 05:07 PM
Approved Member

yes but they wont "join you" you cant command them they just fly to where u were when you issued the command and engage if they see enemy.
Old 01-16-2014, 09:33 PM
Approved Member

Hi,

nice to inform You than I added the review of Desastersoft addon for CoD - "Fighter Aces! Adolf Galland - The Expert".

Its in my native language but if You want You can use Translator Google Button (top left) for Your language.

In The end You can dawnload too (with Desastersoft permission) Historic Skin Pack for German Side.

Direct link for the text: http://yoyosims.pl/fighter-aces-adolf-galland-expert .

www.yoyosims.pl

Win 7 64, i7 930@3.76, GA-EX58-UD3R, 8Gb Patriot Viper II, ATI 7970 3Gb, 5 x SSD, res.1920x1080 27'', X-Fi Extreme Music + 5.1, TrackIR 5, TH Warthog, Throtlle Quadrant CH, Saitek Combat Pedals, Go Flight GF-P8, Saitek: Pro Flight Radio Panel, Pro Flight Switch Panel, Pro Flight Multi Panel, Instrumantals Panels, iPad2 for maps [FSX, DCS Ka50, A-10C, TOH:Hinds, RoF, CoD]