Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > Rig'n'Roll

Rig'n'Roll Truck racing game, sequel to the famous Hard Truck series. Drive authentic trucks along real Californian roads, deliver cargo, take part in truck races or establish your own cargo transportation company.

Old 05-30-2009, 08:03 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
Thats funny, then why are you here talking about it, if you think it sucks?
maybe because it became a joke?! don't worry I AM going to rip it from any of the torrent sites when it releases but u'll see me here mocking around after i try it out. after the last updates i'm sure it WILL suck!

hey check this out http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=6283
it's a really good thread
Old 05-30-2009, 05:45 PM
Approved Member

Judging by the screenshots and videos I've seen, I suppose it will look OK for a game that's basically 5 years old. But the videos and translated interviews also have me worried about the physics of the simulation -- trailers drifting outward when making turns???
I guess I should have paid more attention to my mirrors, because I've never seen that happen in Europe or the US. Hmm, perhaps trailers behave differently in Russia? Or the truckers there put the pedal to the metal on icy roads...
Old 05-31-2009, 04:58 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRanger View Post
Judging by the screenshots and videos I've seen, I suppose it will look OK for a game that's basically 5 years old. But the videos and translated interviews also have me worried about the physics of the simulation -- trailers drifting outward when making turns???
I guess I should have paid more attention to my mirrors, because I've never seen that happen in Europe or the US. Hmm, perhaps trailers behave differently in Russia? Or the truckers there put the pedal to the metal on icy roads...

In most videos trucks are driven more like a F1 car rather than a fully loaded semi-trailer, thats why I think the trailers swing out like they do. After all this time in the making, this game should be one of a kind if not the best.
Old 06-01-2009, 07:07 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azabache View Post
After all this time in the making, this game should be one of a kind if not the best.
It most definitely should, but I have my doubts if it will.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Approved Member

Default Who still doubts??!!!

http://www.rignroll.com/index.php?ty...id&publ_id=511

What more do you need?
Old 06-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubaku View Post
To see it on the shelves in shops
Old 06-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Approved Member

'Several big announcements were made after it. Official release date of the game in Russia and CIS countries was revealed – November 27th. Publisher and developer are also discussing plans about the evolution of the series.

I wonder what does that "CIS contries" mean can anyone explain me?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:28 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak Of Nature View Post
I wonder what does that "CIS contries" mean can anyone explain me?
I believe, it's Commonwealth of Independent States. The union, uniting some of the post Soviet countries. Lithuania, for some reason was not clever enough, and didn't joined it (I mean, haven't hey seen Rig'n"Roll coming? ).

Anyways, this release is going to be in Russian... Hm, I'm still very anxiously waiting for international English release... And I'm getting a bit worried too

It's great to have game news updates, but... It still haven't touched my market
Old 06-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Approved Member

I guess the Intl. release date is going to be close to the Russian one, in terms of weeks.
Anyway, it's just a date. How many dates did we have?

I am going to believe that the game is released when I will open the box and there will be an actual disc to confirm that I did not buy a box full of papers with the letters "The game will be released in Q1 2010" on them.
Old 06-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Approved Member

Now I want to know wether there will be two versions in one dvd. I mean will we be able to choose language before installing? If yes there's no problem getting the game from Russia.