Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:49 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoshi Tiger View Post
The Korean add on was by a third party who licenced the engine. As far as I know this hasn't changed, Just that the some of the developers from the Korean product have Joined Oleg to get the engine and Cliffs of Dover released before they can complete thir work.

Cheers!
Yeah, I remember that, and that we were shown at least one update with pics of the Mustang and a few other Korea flyables, so I guess I just assumed that Korea will be out before Moscow, even if that might simply be wishful thinking
Old 02-24-2011, 05:40 PM
Approved Member

Luthier's latest comments suggest since joining Maddox Games his third party Korean project Galba addon in on the back burner for the foreseeable future. This suggests that he will probably working with Oleg on his next addon presumably the Med.
Old 02-24-2011, 05:46 PM
Approved Member

that is also my understanding... would be interesting to hear Saqsons opinion on that
Old 02-24-2011, 07:30 PM
Approved Member

Doubt it very much if we would ever see a Polish campaign, I remember reading a book about Rudolf Hess's trial where the Russians wanted him hanged for his part in the early stages of the war, his American lawyer pointed out that because of Germany's non aggression pact with USSR, and the Soviet invasion of eastern Poland that they were as guilty as Hess at the time. Hess ended up with life imprisonment instead.

As this game is billed as a great Patrotic war sim in Russia, I doubt we will ever see it offically, as like the swastika issue in some countries, there are parts of history that would rather be forgotten.

Just my 2 cents worth

ps my vote goes with the Med, Malta, Tobruk ect, hopefully with RAF carrier ops in the future.

Cheers Sauf

Last edited by Sauf; 02-24-2011 at 07:34 PM.