Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King's Bounty: The Legend

King's Bounty: The Legend Real-time RPG with turn-based battles. Move through the fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages and beautiful princesses.

Old 12-10-2008, 01:59 PM
Approved Member

@gatts

my army lineup was actually

lake fairies, spriteds, dryads, elves and hunters,
but for the last fight i had to modify and threw out dryads, elves and hunters. though i think elves and hunters could have been useful.

to max critical: someone posted a screenshot with over 70 k damage in this thread
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthr...t=5242&page=10

to highscore: someone posted his highscore with the same amount once

the baton: i had only one regalia-slot. didnt want to use elven wife because needed the whip and the venom dagger to max. out the damage for lake fairies and sprites.

with the weapon +20 % to critical attack and full rage
my lake fairies and sprites had about 75 % on critical attacks. quite useful, but would have maybe been better to use 2 dragon slayer's swords for the last fight.
Old 12-11-2008, 03:32 PM
Approved Member

Score 1718, 7 days, 102 quests completed. Class Warrior

All saved games may be provided on request, there is just too many of them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7days.JPG (184.7 KB, 267 views)
File Type: jpg 7days-2.JPG (190.4 KB, 210 views)

Last edited by Calinda; 12-12-2008 at 07:17 AM. Reason: Added second image
Old 12-11-2008, 05:31 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calinda View Post
Score 1718, 7 days, 102 quests completed. Class Warrior

All saved games may be provided on request, there is just too many of them.
Holy shit...that's amazing.
Old 12-11-2008, 09:31 PM
Approved Member

very, very impressive!

could you please post the second page, too? thanks
Old 12-12-2008, 07:14 AM
Approved Member

I replayed last battle once more, but here you go (I'll add it in the first post too):
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 7days-2.JPG (190.4 KB, 341 views)
Old 12-12-2008, 07:52 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calinda View Post
I replayed last battle once more, but here you go (I'll add it in the first post too):
apart of huge score, I never seen so leveled up spirits before... 30,27,30,30... impressive! (where 511 is quite average number of fights)... at least we may see that is is much more effective to beat overhelming/impossible enemies instead match and weaker
Old 12-12-2008, 10:36 AM
Approved Member

Yup, you have to do everything in one go, time won't be enough if you plan to walk around the areas twice. This means that you have to strike most of the impossible enemies where you meet them first. Beating such enemy gives more satisfaction too I had 2 enemy heroes in the land of the dead, one with 60+ giants, and one with 600-700 necromancers, both of them impossible, and quite hard to beat. Another hard thing that I did was upgrading marshal's baton at lvl 16 iirc.
For spirits, to level them that much, you need several things - first, the corresponding skills, and being warrior helps too; second - you should use each of them every battle; Lina is quite hard to level - so most of the battles you have to open either with chargers or ice thorns.
Old 12-13-2008, 08:05 AM
Registered Member

Did you finish the quest about Angi ring?sorry,I can't remember the quest's name,I guess you haven't,cause it cost another day to freedom island.
Old 12-13-2008, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Nope, that quest (Holy Indulgence) would require at least 1 more day to complete. I never went to the Islands of Freedom second time. And that's the only quest which I had unfinished. I put a few saved games in the Impossible Warrior Challenge thread in the Tips and Hints forum. You may check there if you wish.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:41 AM
Approved Member

impressive, i was trying the same with mage and at day 5 I am in elven land, but I am quite busy with other stuffs nows so won' t be finishing it soonbut there is something I noticed about ur stats.

Ur rage is really low, consider warrior sometimes gets rage upgrade or leadership I don' t expect u choose the leadership upgrade at low level right?

Also only 18 casualties is really impressive consider u don' t use unit like bone dragon to damage ur thorns to get unlimited mana to resurrect/sacrifice back. Maybe u can enlighten us with the exploit u found out?

btw my style with mage to finish in 7 days is entirely different i mainly use 4 ranged and peasants to beat impossible fight by using pain mirror.