Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 09-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aristobal View Post
You can test in dev-mode.

Are there new items in mod?
Tell a few word about new skills, please.
1. What is dev mod? I normally make a superhero with 500k leadership and 1k cyclops in army or..

2. Several new items, especially some that supports level 1-3. Also some with gambling of gold, for instance
- RakneFne's Moneybelt that cost 4k which you can extract a random amount of gold from along with 1 Defense and 20% Defense to Gardeners & Gobots.
- RakneFne's Used Armor that also gives a random amount of gold.
- An armor you can craft but also find is rather expensive to buy, but you can extract gold. This was made to support the Artifactor skill, so you could make gold with this skill too.
- Slippy Slippers, boots with +4 mana but -2 Rage as far as I remember
- Unfinished Dress gives mana but reduces Defense
- Grass Armor, Beginner's Shield etc etc.
- adjusted items that fits the mod with less gold.
- most items with moral have a text written how morale affects them.

3. New Skills:
- The Economists (instead of the Reserve Skill): You can develop up to 6% gold after battle and 100k gold here and now.
- Guardian: up to 18 Defense extra when you hit the Defend button (instead of Jarl Skill)
- Attack/Defend: still Attack/Defense but also up to 10 Rage/Mana.
- Most skills have 5 levels, normally they cost 2-4-6-8-10 runes each and only the runes from the tree the skill is in (Rage Control only cost Might Runes etc)
- No skills no longer support the Orc race (that was introduce in Crossworld Orcs on the March).
- stats etc are changed in many skills. Alchemy can be developed to 85% - partly because you have less gold to buy items to destroy, partly because you can have the option to learn expensive Hero specific spells, like Summon Hyena, Summon Bear etc.
- Recipies normally cost only 3k and are cheaper to craft with the Artifactor Skill.
- Half the heroes have a special summoning skill that they have from start (but not developed). They will normally summon 25% of leadership in each battle - read my post about the Blacksmith Hero. These Hero types have this kind of summoning skill: Blacksmith, Hunter, Farmer, Gatekeeper, Infiltrator, Soul Wanderer, Dragon Rider, Beastmaster.

You only have Scouting from the start and the above mentioned. When you level up you will have around 0-7 random skills to choose between. And not before then can u develop on the skill. There are no skill tree, you can actually get Higher Magic as a mage when you reach level 2, but it is rare. You can also choose NO SKILLS and receive either a gold/crystal bonus (2000 gold pr level of the hero and 1 crystal pr level), Defense/Attack/Rage/Mana/Intellect are random if you get that option.

Last edited by raknefne; 09-11-2016 at 02:58 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:42 PM
Approved Member

One can use dev-mod to test purposes.
More info:
http://forum.1cpublishing.eu/showthread.php?t=11759

You can open map of hidden island and teleport there to test tax

p.s. thanks for information about skills and items

Last edited by aristobal; 09-11-2016 at 02:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 02:48 PM
Approved Member

i can proudly say that i can download with real 40 mb/s ( 2-3 min download 4gb )

also the bug with enemies in ulrika cellar not solved, maybe it requires new game i tested only with my old save
Old 09-11-2016, 03:00 PM
Approved Member

Eucrysty: yes you need new game with Ulrika, because we have just removed the 2 spiders. Also Guild on Istering will only be there in a new game. I used dev, and it seems only Western Freedom Island still have tax - I guess those bloody pirates are really pirates after all... Marshan Swamp has several text errors on locations, but other places are fine. There can be a few text errors when digging up gold, I know there're 1-2 on Istering.

Last edited by raknefne; 09-11-2016 at 03:44 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 03:50 PM
Approved Member

New link for version 1.1 is out, use the link in the first post on side 1 in this topic.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:29 PM
Approved Member

Wink Pictures of some of the new items, part 1

Here are some examples of the new items in the Hylfire mod:

new cow.bmp new cow txt.bmp

new begin buck.bmp new slippy slip.bmp new rakn armor.bmp
Old 09-11-2016, 05:31 PM
Approved Member

Talking Pictures of some of the new items, part 2

Examples of items that gives gold, sometimes random amount:

stats casketofgem.bmp stats rakn moneybelt.bmp

stats scale armor.bmp stats gugu.bmpstats gugu info.bmp

Last edited by raknefne; 09-11-2016 at 05:45 PM.
Old 09-11-2016, 05:39 PM
Approved Member

Lightbulb Pictures of some of the new items, part 3

Some items with moral we have even added a help text about how the moral changes:

stats tactic ex morale.bmp

Hyenas and Wolves are not used much in a normal game, but with these 2 items below and the Black Hound companion - which gives +10 Defense to Hyenas/Wolves - compined with the Spell Summon Hyena which get the extra Defense too... Even the Hunter Hero or the Beastmaster Hero will have stronger summonings:

stats wolfskin.bmp stats champion belt.bmp

stats healers belt.bmp stats used wide belt.bmp
Old 09-11-2016, 06:29 PM
Approved Member

so much joy without the tax i can travel between islands and aquire troops that i desire and afford
Old 09-11-2016, 06:49 PM
Approved Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by eucrysty View Post
so much joy without the tax i can travel between islands and aquire troops that i desire and afford
I guess it was the right thing to do, to cancel it.