Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey

IL-2 Sturmovik: Birds of Prey Famous title comes to consoles.

Old 01-04-2010, 08:25 AM
Approved Member

C'mon guys. I'm anxious to wait final results from this tournament. Please schedule your matches ASAP. Next competition is coming around next corner. When that starts You'll have less time to schedule matches.
Old 01-05-2010, 08:30 AM
Approved Member

Why have you guys not played?

ok, reaper1526 you are now qualified and will be playing Steyr_amr.

The rest of you all know who to play so please lets finish this tournament already.

The deadline for this tournament is Saturday, January 9th. If you guys dont play, the player of each match with the least amount of points will be disqualified and the other will pass to the next round.

* If it is the case where you happen to be the player to have the least amount of points but you have contacted your opponent and you got no response from him, please contact me.

*** Semifinals must be completed by Saturday, January 9th ***
Old 01-05-2010, 09:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edal86 View Post
Why have you guys not played?

ok, reaper1526 you are now qualified and will be playing Steyr_amr.

*** Semifinals must be completed by Saturday, January 9th ***
Capital, been checking this every day waiting on that, reaper1526, feel free to invite me to our match anytime it suits you and you see me online. Hope to fly with you soon pal.

I wish it was possible to spectate on matches, would love to see the tourney final. Especially if it ends up being an edal-MIRGERVIN face-off. Could be nailbiting stuff.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Approved Member

Hey Edal, i just realised i didnt include which planes were used in mine and Philabong's tourny match. We were both in Spit MkIX
Old 01-05-2010, 10:13 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire23 View Post
Hey Edal, i just realised i didnt include which planes were used in mine and Philabong's tourny match. We were both in Spit MkIX
yes, thanks. I was able to see which plane philabong used and I knew you would fly the Spit IX. As soon as Steyr_amr and reaper1526 play their match you will play the winner.

Steyr_amr
hope to fly along your side soon my friend on the other tournament. It starts January 9. So subarugaz and Steyr_amr you guys better feel comfortable in those Spitfire seats already because that will be our weapon of mass destruction against the Soviet Air Force.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Steyr_amr
hope to fly along your side soon my friend on the other tournament. It starts January 9. So subarugaz and Steyr_amr you guys better feel comfortable in those Spitfire seats already because that will be our weapon of mass destruction against the Soviet Air Force.
Oh dont you worry buddy, Im more than Comfy in this baby
Old 01-05-2010, 10:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfire23 View Post
Oh dont you worry buddy, Im more than Comfy in this baby
lol, that is great news. Lets own those European skies my friend, you and I, like in the old days.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
yes, thanks. I was able to see which plane philabong used and I knew you would fly the Spit IX. As soon as Steyr_amr and reaper1526 play their match you will play the winner.

Steyr_amr
Yep looking forward to that, though I'm going to need a serious amount of practice to get used to something which only has guns in the wings, I'll be spraying and praying without my nose cannons.
Old 01-05-2010, 10:28 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steyr_amr View Post
Yep looking forward to that, though I'm going to need a serious amount of practice to get used to something which only has guns in the wings, I'll be spraying and praying without my nose cannons.
Dont worry, there will be time to practice.

Alright, got to go for the night.

Good luck to all with your eliminatory matches.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:36 PM
Approved Member

Default Finals 'Pay Per View' ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steyr_amr View Post
I wish it was possible to spectate on matches, would love to see the tourney final. Especially if it ends up being an edal-MIRGERVIN face-off. Could be nailbiting stuff.
Hi,

I was speaking with MIRGERVIN the other night about how great it would be to have the final match of this tournament documented, i.e. an edited video of the match from the recorded screens of both players. There are some truly talented video editors (e.g. Houndstone Hawk) in the forums who could be asked if they'd like to do this for the community, and I'm sure the result would be nothing but spectacular. Everyone would just love to see that match!

Does someone here know what equipment would be required to make good enough recordings? Perhaps, the finalists already have some equipment, or maybe, we could somehow put together to make this happen for both players. I'd be in.

Edal, would you be willing to give this some thought and, perhaps, set the date for the 'Grand Finale' so that there would be enough time to organise this?

Opinions, suggestions, everybody?

MACADEMIC

Last edited by MACADEMIC; 01-05-2010 at 12:44 PM.