Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 07:27 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feathered_IV View Post
That is how I felt watching sow/clod development from 2009 to 2012. It was just so very painful to see it happening and being powerless to prevent it. At this point I haven't a damned clue how the next one will pan out, and it's a wonderful feeling.
I think this sums up the irrational bitterness quite well.

Intel Q9550 @3.3ghz(OC), Asus rampage extreme MOBO, Nvidia GTX470 1.2Gb Vram, 8Gb DDR3 Ram, Win 7 64bit ultimate edition
Old 12-20-2012, 07:30 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG52Uther View Post
Other than that, I am quite happy with the thought that the worst trolls, griefers and all round ***** are now banned from here, simhq, in fact probably every flight sim forum on the planet, and are too scared to open their mouths on the new forum, and will just have to play along like good little soldiers.Funny how some of the worst trouble making idiots here are now fine upstanding members of the community at the new place.
They will have to go to facebook or mumsnet for an argument now.
Yea, I think you and I know pretty well that they can`t hold it for long. The haters who been kicked out of here with perminit bans are trying to give their nicknames a new face. Too bad few of them already posted enough through the first weekend of the new forum to get banned for 30days (according the the forum rules).
Old 12-20-2012, 07:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
I'm actually hoping it gets a lot quieter here (I think it already is) and people just come here to chat, and talk about CoD, maybe even in a good way!
People are still going to play it, and new people might still need a bit of help sometimes.
Now that you mention it, since CloD topics/posts are not allowed over at the new forum, is it too muc to ask if the mods here did the same to RoF topics/posts?

There has been a lot of it in here forum, and a meaningful part of the whole negativity towards CloD.
Old 12-20-2012, 10:45 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Dutch View Post
I just got banned for a day. I called Crummp 'Chump'. Apparently that's not allowed.
I got a warning and 3 days loss of posting privileges for telling him 'his history sucked' (which it blatantly does).

Last edited by fruitbat; 12-20-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 12-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Approved Member

I don't see the Hungarian revisionist lasting long on the 1C777 board. The Mods won't put up with his nonsense there like they did at the Zoo and here.
Old 12-20-2012, 09:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Schlageter View Post
I don't see the Hungarian revisionist lasting long on the 1C777 board. The Mods won't put up with his nonsense there like they did at the Zoo and here.
Hungarian revisionist? Oh yes, he's over there, as well as the resident internet Embry-Riddle aviation expert and "flight instructor" ...
Old 12-20-2012, 10:29 PM
Approved Member

I see he registered yesterday. Well, at least he can't accuse of stalking him, like he did here, as you registered before him.
Old 12-31-2012, 03:37 AM
Approved Member

FWIW posts over on IL2 were locked for all the reasons posted above but also because at the time there was no place to discuss those subjects. Now there is.. So some of those threads have been cleaned up and reopened. I could never understand why grown normally sane and congenial men seem to devolve into .. total jerks when it comes to things like this.. It can be worse than trying to talk politics sometimes.. and that's on either side of just about any fence when it comes to simming it seems.. anyway.. just a 411..

Quote:
People only see the fun side of forums, and not the dark underbelly where the crazies live
Lets see...Burn my house down? yep. Know where I live and going to kill my family? yep. Report me as a peadophile? yep. Ruin my career? yep. Kick someones pregnant wife in the belly? yep.That was a good one, from someone who had just received a 10 point infraction...
Thats some over the years.

You actually got threats like that?!! That is sick.. That someone would take something on the internet that seriously..
Old 12-31-2012, 04:19 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
People only see the fun side of forums, and not the dark underbelly where the crazies live
Lets see...Burn my house down? yep. Know where I live and going to kill my family? yep. Report me as a peadophile? yep. Ruin my career? yep. Kick someones pregnant wife in the belly? yep.That was a good one, from someone who had just received a 10 point infraction...
Thats some over the years.
That's not quite as frightening as what goes on with politics forums... one of which actually had a police member, (privately) use resources to track down members who had views different to his... I kid you not, this really happened.
Needless to say, he was of the hardcore left leaning persuasion and ended up in gaol for manslaughter of his wife.
Emails to members' unlisted email promising harm to family members, stopped when his sentence began.

As always, be very very careful about what information (of an identifying nature), if any, is put forward on any forum.
Intel 980x | eVGA X58 FTW | Intel 180Gb 520 SSD x 2 | eVGA GTX 580 | Corsair Vengeance 1600 x 12Gb | Windows 7 Ultimate (SP1) 64 bit | Corsair 550D | Corsair HX 1000 PSU | Eaton 1500va UPS | Warthog HOTAS w/- Saitek rudders | Samsung PX2370 Monitor | Deathadder 3500 mouse | MS X6 Keyboard | TIR4

Stand alone Collector's Edition
DCS Series

Even duct tape can't fix stupid... but it can muffle the sound.
Old 12-31-2012, 05:20 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf_Rider View Post
...Needless to say, he was of the hardcore left leaning persuasion and ended up in gaol for manslaughter of his wife.

As always, be very very careful about what information (of an identifying nature), if any, is put forward on any forum.
Counter-revolutionary propaganda! The proletariat of the world unite only in peace to bring the Glorious workers revolution! Peace and equality for all in the workers paradise!
OFF TO THE GULAG WITH YOU!

+1 for second part there.
Closed Thread