Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 10-28-2012, 08:44 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dri View Post
Sorry for very late reply - I am using a ATI HD 5850 with latest drivers that just game out 3 days ago.
Updated thanks.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:46 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
Another bug.... apparently, the "homeopathy" thing works with the rabid state, huh? I used Loki's Rage to make some ancient bears Rabid, they attacked some wolves who retalieted and caused the bears to be Rabid again - I got the message "Ancient Bears overcame their fit of Rage" twice in the text bar, and the state "Rabid" got removed, despite the condition lasting 2 turns.
Lol, I don't even know how to report that one. Multiple "Rabid" conditions remove the condition instead of extending the duration? Is that what's going on?
Old 10-28-2012, 10:39 PM
Approved Member

Has anyone gotten a spell or rage crit yet? I have Icy Rage and Destruction skills maxxed. I was quite perplexed as to why I haven't scored a single critical with any non-unit ability. I even modded the skills.txt file to bump up the % crit to rediculous level (80%), and I still haven't gotten a single crit.

Last edited by QNk; 10-28-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:21 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by camelotcrusade View Post
Lol, I don't even know how to report that one. Multiple "Rabid" conditions remove the condition instead of extending the duration? Is that what's going on?
Pretty much so, yes.

Oh, another one - although no Level 1-3 creatures could retaliate to Warrior Maidens, I found that Swamp Snakes can (in the training cave), for some reason.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:53 PM
Approved Member

Okay thanks, added the Rabies and Gift of Odin issues.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:54 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by QNk View Post
Has anyone gotten a spell or rage crit yet? I have Icy Rage and Destruction skills maxxed. I was quite perplexed as to why I haven't scored a single critical with any non-unit ability. I even modded the skills.txt file to bump up the % crit to rediculous level (80%), and I still haven't gotten a single crit.
That's odd. What does the text say exactly? Maybe it's translation error again and that's not really what it does. Or it could just be broken. Or both.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:13 AM
Approved Member

Game crash on Vesling Isle during this battle, just after you leave Nordling isle and begin to explore Vestling.

For me, the crash appen when calling rage against enemy at 1°st turn.

The game quit to desktop without any message and no log info.
Old 10-29-2012, 01:44 AM
Approved Member

I do not know if this is a bug but the last 4 or 5 tree trunks I opened had nothing in them. I got the message that says something like "you only find dust and cob webs inside".

Are you supposed to be able to go 5 in a row and find nothing?
Old 10-29-2012, 01:56 AM
Registered Member

Greetings,

There are some graphical bugs ..related to oceans and certain areas. I have a GTX 5950 updated with the latest drivers.

Last edited by danimanfx; 10-29-2012 at 02:37 AM.
Old 10-29-2012, 03:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mygaffer View Post
I do not know if this is a bug but the last 4 or 5 tree trunks I opened had nothing in them. I got the message that says something like "you only find dust and cob webs inside".

Are you supposed to be able to go 5 in a row and find nothing?
I hope not. But where they all in the same area or something? If this keeps happening it sounds like a bug to me. I think chests are supposed to be something like this - - Gold (76%)/Random scroll (15%)/Crystals (5%)/random rune (3%)/1 wanderers' scroll (1%)/random item (1%)