Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover

IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover Latest instalment in the acclaimed IL-2 Sturmovik series from award-winning developer Maddox Games.

Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Snapper View Post
Oops! How did I miss that?

Will keep an eye out for you once our server is restored and back up & running. And believe me, I wish I WAS just twice your age! LOL
Very funny Snapper. Sometimes I wish to find out who I truly am but until then, I will have to be patient.

I'll hopefully post my friend's specs soon and I am pinging a different friend to get his information. Homeslice, I don't think has a good enough system to be honest but my other friend may. Just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best. I'll post a more formal post on why my other friend should get it once I get all the data. Best wishes for all people entering in the drawing.

UPDATE: Sent in my other friend's application on the ATAG forums and here is the system specs which were poorer then I remember:
processor Intel(R) core i7-2630QM CPU @ 2.00 GHz
Memory(RAM) 6 GB
Graphics Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
Gaming Graphics 1696 MB Total available memory
Primary Hard Disk 323 GB Free (446GB total)

Last edited by Stealth_Eagle; 07-19-2012 at 02:08 PM.
Old 07-20-2012, 08:23 AM
Approved Member

I can't seem to find Cliffs of Dover in Steam store anymore? Is it somehow per country limited? Or was the game removed entirely?

I have it in my library tho (bought from another source and activated using steam unlock code).
Old 07-20-2012, 11:59 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simast View Post
I can't seem to find Cliffs of Dover in Steam store anymore? Is it somehow per country limited? Or was the game removed entirely?.
It is still there: http://store.steampowered.com/app/63950/
Old 07-20-2012, 12:20 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth_Eagle View Post
An error was encountered while processing your request: This item is currently unavailable in your region
Old 07-20-2012, 04:41 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
An error was encountered while processing your request: This item is currently unavailable in your region
Then I don't know what your problem is. Sorry that I can't help further.
Old 07-20-2012, 10:08 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
What country are you from?
Figured Steam had it available in all countries and hope noone that wins gets his key rejected...
Old 07-21-2012, 01:42 AM
Approved Member

Warhound, I assume that essentially how the victors will be chosen will be based on a random number generator of those that satisfy the criteria? Best of luck for all who are in the drawing for it and maybe you'll win.
Old 07-21-2012, 02:50 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealth_Eagle View Post
Warhound, I assume that essentially how the victors will be chosen will be based on a random number generator of those that satisfy the criteria? Best of luck for all who are in the drawing for it and maybe you'll win.
Actually no, as stated in the opening post =>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhound View Post
I will judge the submissions and decide who to award the keys to.
Doing it this way as there are certain submissions which match the criteria more than others. And I prefer to pick the ones most likely to add something to the community, as opposed to throwing them all in a hat randomly.

edit : One week to go with still a possibility a 4th key gets added on monday so keep on posting those submissions

Last edited by Warhound; 07-21-2012 at 02:56 AM.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:06 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhound View Post
What country are you from?
Figured Steam had it available in all countries and hope noone that wins gets his key rejected...
I am from Lithuania, but I do have CloD on Steam. It's just that I haven't bought it from Steam store directly, but from Amazon or such (can't remember right now). So I think as long as you have steam activation code - you can activate that game regardless if the game is available in your region.

Still, it's weird that CloD is unavailable in my country..
Old 07-24-2012, 10:41 PM
Approved Member

Ok thanks for the info Simast, guess the keys should be fine everywhere then.

We now also have a 4th key to be won thanks to Outlaw.
So with 3 days to go till closure it looks like there will be 4 happy pilots come next week.