Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover > Pilot's Lounge

Pilot's Lounge Members meetup

Old 05-01-2012, 12:11 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLebre View Post
You make me laugh.

In my dictionary the word "stupid" is offensive.

I put the thread up, to express my opinion.

So you mean that the person who bring this up is stupid, all people who reply on an stupid thread are stupid, or the thread by it self, stupid?

Ok, I understand, it come from no where, just from natural people's stupidity.

Come on, give me a break.

No more reply from me, don't gonna lose more time with you.

Edited: many years attending and replying on many forum, never had a sitution like this. Well it have to be always the first time.
Old 05-01-2012, 01:38 AM
Approved Member

For the time being an anticipation of the Battle of Moscow, the March of the Moscow defenders:

Enjoy!
Old 05-01-2012, 05:49 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hayward View Post
If people don't want to believe anything they are showing or saying, what good does it do them to post a video?
That was my point.
Old 05-01-2012, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Doc View Post
Doesn't sound like any P-51 I've heard before and I've heard plenty of them.

No guns in here as well I suppose. Is there *any* combat action? What exactly is the purpose of this? What does this one cost? What else do you need?
The producer stated they recorded the Flying Legends P-51 in Duxford and the in-game sound is nearly perfect. As I never heard a P-51 before, I can't say if it's true or not.

There are 6 machine guns and you can fit rockets and bombs. And fire/drop them on targets. But! there is no WW2 or 1950 Korea setting that you can fly in. This may change in the future (modding tools for DCS are available and a system for 3rd party developers to sell them, too), but atm this is a study sim of the P-51D and no WW2 sim.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:32 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by furbs View Post
P51D? us blue's might need a FW190.
Agreed. Bought the P-51 and it really is nice to have that plane in the "DCS World" as they call it now. But it needs a D9 to play with! OK, I could settle for a 109K but the D9 really feels like the perfect playmate
Old 05-01-2012, 11:43 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAG_Doc View Post
Doesn't sound like any P-51 I've heard before and I've heard plenty of them.

No guns in here as well I suppose. Is there *any* combat action? What exactly is the purpose of this? What does this one cost? What else do you need?
It costs $39 and then you get the "DCS World" with an Su-25K too... And you do have .50, rockets and bombs... There are combat missions against AI or multiplayer that I have not tried yet. I enclose some screens... In a patch owners of Black Shark 2 and A10C will get them integrated into the game as can be seen...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DCSP51_1.jpg (272.6 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg DCSP51_2.jpg (138.8 KB, 18 views)
Old 05-01-2012, 12:31 PM
Approved Member

Looks great but sounds like what would happen if a Cessna & a Herc had a baby plane