Fulqrum Publishing Home   |   Register   |   Today Posts   |   Members   |   UserCP   |   Calendar   |   Search   |   FAQ

Go Back   Official Fulqrum Publishing forum > Fulqrum Publishing > King's Bounty > King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North

King`s Bounty: Warriors of the North Next game in the award-winning King’s Bounty series

Old 09-10-2014, 12:22 AM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kekel View Post
anybody knows what triggers Necromancer and Demonologist medals? thanks
Have Blackie convert prisoners to either Undead or Demons.

I think you need 500 for level 1 and then I can't remember after that, but something like 1500 for level 2 and 2500 for level 3.

By the way, if you have the money, this is a great way to get, for example, Demons very early.

/C\/C\
Old 09-10-2014, 09:32 PM
Approved Member

Sorry my fault, I meant where I can recruit dragons beside shelter. Theres only 2 black dragons to recruit in all game?
Old 09-10-2014, 11:19 PM
Approved Member

I had this problem and in the end it made me give up on using Dragons (other than Dragon Riders, which you don't get until later). There is an island accessible from Darembam where you can purchase more, but you have to defeat the Black Dragon first so that the dirigible can fly there. I am playing a no-loss game and I had a hard time with this fight, so I didn't complete it until level 50 (it says you have to be at least level 30 to fight). By this time, I'd given up on Dragons...
Old 09-13-2014, 06:40 AM
Approved Member

Is this game playable now without any patches?
Old 09-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Approved Member

very playable, with some rare crashes, but they are rare.

Quick question, in anyone knows, does puppeteer works on summons made by creatures or just on summoning spells, and how does it work with recruiter for demoness, recruiter i tested and offers mobs already present in army, will puppeteer add to the percentage or just give option to recruit from summons, and if the last one does it work before/after recruiter or instead? (long convoluted question, i know, please have a +1 mana potato )

Also for both recruiter and puppeteer, I managed to get dark Giants and Archdemons from recruiter, can I get any other lvl 5 units (like dragon riders or blackies?)

Sweet lord, Matt, the engineer in me loved your explanation. At least now i know i have to buy my riders

Last edited by aghiuta; 09-13-2014 at 06:45 PM. Reason: solved
Old 09-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Approved Member

Exclamation Check out linked post...

See my post here. I actually looked into the code to see how it works as well as who it works on...

/C\/C\
Old 09-13-2014, 07:35 PM
Approved Member

now that i saw your skills i will try to abuse them (no good deed goes unpunished )
anything in the code about the love our summons have for traps? just had a cerberi in the optimal position, with three enemies lined up next to him, so the logical action would be to attack all three, instead he opted to run away from them toward a trap, even if no enemy was near it.
Old 09-14-2014, 05:05 AM
Approved Member

I'm almost 100% certain that the AI does not see the traps.

Some of the summoned troops are controlled by the AI and so when they move, they move as if there are no traps on the battlefield.

We'd probably have to go through the LUA function that controls the summoned units and have them check to avoid traps.

It'd be nice if the devs could do this...

/C\/C\
Old 12-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Approved Member

All i cna say i love this game.
I waited with purchase to avoid gamebraking bugs.
( and vusy with ESO) I have feeling like quest form shelter are little buguged, and not always complete when suposed. Like bring 50 girls to marie i borught and got vamps but quest stil going, had to bring another 50. I brought princes to feline she took it but nothing else happened.

I cant be bothered wih no loss, however monst of thme are, most of mylosses were due ti wrong playing with blood priestes sacrifice than realy enemy. I am level 46 atm

I rely realy wanted to didnt mes anything o Atrixus, went thorught it many times whenm i started but seems i misssed demonologists (from what i red here) ) god that woul change entirely my early game. Now its just Dragon rider faceroll ;
Sand box of this game .. on the first thing we love it on the other hand i hate since i dont know where ot go, i completly forgot aobut atrxus and now i have like 4 lands also open and no idea where to go now ;p I was a bit mad that i didnt have any spell for "wariror of demonis" medal Played half the game without finding any, while book of evil was just here and armies are weak Ugh ;p Just came to sandy island to see weak forces while i just slaughtered daeadly on bear butte ugh ;p

Last edited by Elwin; 12-07-2014 at 10:11 AM.
Old 12-27-2014, 12:53 PM
Approved Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGDobrev View Post
I will say it in 3 words: BUY THIS GAME!!! Especially if you are a KBAP enthusiast.

THis game has everything that KBAP had with only 1 bottleneck (honestly, they could have done away with it, but it is extra challenge), till you get your spirit, which gives you the rage box. After that, fun times abound!
You guys must be really "hungry" for a proper TBS if even you veterans are playing this game. It took me less than a week to give up on it. No fun at all, badly designed empty maps, terrible dialogue, issues from WOTN still unfixed... The new units are very lame, and some (the priestess for example) have graphics that seems like it was taken from another game, it doesn't fit the KB style at all.
I'm enjoying playing Crossworlds more.

Quote:
Which brings me to another point, attack seems completely useless in this game. Mostly because of halving talent (i hope they change it somehow), what's the point of having high attack when you can destroy half of the troop size having 1 attack, that also make resistances of enemies redundant.
I knew the programmers were not even trying anymore when I saw that skill. IT's like... how can you make it even more munchkin-y than havign Dragon Riders that summon Black Dragons? Having one of the most powerful skills, that previously was only available to an otherwise not that strong Tier 5 unit, and was restricted by Leadership, be available to EVERY unit, unrestricted. Hey, why not give Soul Drain with 30% kill chance as a rechargeable ability to Necromancers next? Or Armaggedon on every critical hit for demons! They are not even trying to make this game good or balanced, just throwing in every mod they found online...

Last edited by BB Shockwave; 12-27-2014 at 01:06 PM.